Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I believe I have found a way to get TerraCustom for GOG users on mac:
1. Copy the files
2. go to Terraria.app/Contents/Resources/game
3. You should be able to see another Terraria.app
4. Once you're in there, you should see another Contents folder. Click on it.
5. Click MacOS, and do exactly as the instructions say on the first page.

Good Luck! ;)

The new Geyser traps are not spawn in 1.3.1 with this tool. Also after creating a new world, some of my controls (keybindings) are reset.

Loved completely customizing the last world I used with this. Can't wait for compatibility with 1.3.1

I noticed that tModloader has finally updated to Terraria 1.3.1. Will TerraCustom now be updated sometime this week?

I noticed that tModloader has finally updated to Terraria 1.3.1. Will TerraCustom now be updated sometime this week?
Yeah, probably. I'll still be helping fix bugs and getting mac and linux versions of tmodloader ready in the mean time though.

Yeah, probably. I'll still be helping fix bugs and getting mac and linux versions of tmodloader ready in the mean time though.

I figured there would still be a lot to do with tModloader, but I felt like asking for everyone else (as well as myself). :)

I figured there would still be a lot to do with tModloader, but I felt like asking for everyone else (as well as myself). :)

I don't have any experience doing programming and updating for stuff, but the ETA is ~7 days, as you said, right?

I've been playing since the game came out and remember the site and trailer day 1. I don't see it as my favorite game, but it probably is. 100% achievement and 554 hours (as of right now) since July 9th 2011 (when I bought it) is pretty solid proof. I would love to 100% the game and get all banners, statues, creatures (everything collectible) and light EVERY inch of the map up. Sorry about this rambling. I just really enjoy this game, and it's really neat to see a mod community grow from day 1.

So here's a suggestion: Make it definite that at least 1 of every statue spawns in the world. I'm not sure if this is already an option, but it'd make it much easier to collect them all.

Me neither, been holding off playing the 1.3.1 update until this is ready. It's far too useful.

Honestly it just drives me insane trying to generate a world with the corruption/crimson away from the jungle.. this tool makes it easier by a tonne.

... and all the other options it gives are useful too. XD

Welp, I'm really tempted to generate the world for my Thorium 1.3.1 adventures, and I really want to use TerraCustom for this - mostly because every time I generate a world without it, Crimson/Corruption devour my surface jungle. Also, it's silly, but I just need to have that specific, colorful tree background in Hallow instead of the spruce one. But take your time Jopojelly, and bring us that awesomeness when it's ready! :3

Back
Top Bottom