Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

123Nick

Terrarian
will this be updated to Tmodloader 0.11.8.6? right now its for Tmodloader version 0.11.8.1 IIRC, and when running terracustom i get an error that some mods are for Tmodloader version 0.11.8.5 and thus cant be used with Terracustom (which AFAIK IIRC is built on 0.11.8.1, right?)

BrenRadNeo

Terrarian
Since we are starting to see stable builds of TMod 1.4, does this mean that Terra Custom for 1.4 could be soon?
dude hopefully so
i'm getting antsy over not having an option to combine drunk and ftw world seeds together.
i know Tedit is a thing, but there's only so much you can do to add a conjoined corruption/crimson, remember to include x feature, y monument, or z biome, or paste as many lizhard temples and floating islands as you can fit in. that and tedit is somewhat cumbersome to work with sometimes, esp when pasting in large stuff.

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
dude hopefully so
i'm getting antsy over not having an option to combine drunk and ftw world seeds together.
i know Tedit is a thing, but there's only so much you can do to add a conjoined corruption/crimson, remember to include x feature, y monument, or z biome, or paste as many lizhard temples and floating islands as you can fit in. that and tedit is somewhat cumbersome to work with sometimes, esp when pasting in large stuff.
Yeah the special world seeds are a game changer and being able to choose what features of those worlds you want would be great.

Top Bottom