Recent content by 11pixels

1. 11pixels

Standalone Terraria ReTexturer (TRT) - A TCCL remake for v1.3

would be nice, when you update it to 1.3.1, can you make it compatible with tmodloader
  2. 11pixels

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i have quite much no idea how to make a mod so i edited examplemod, and i want to add the effects from "adamantite armor" and "ancient cobalt armor" to the mod's armor...how do i do it
  3. 11pixels

is it poss to add adamantite armor and ancient cobalt armor effects?
  4. 11pixels

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

can you add option to set time to day/night and freeze time?
  5. 11pixels

I wonder why would Windows Defender think it's a virus, I used that some time ago with the same AV and it didnt say anything about a virus.
  6. 11pixels

umm anyone can give me direct links for cheat sheet & creative mode mod - the commander (whatever it is)?
  7. 11pixels

first error after trying to install mod was about heavy load on server or something, second error was cannot find file specified, then it opened the folder with Runtime Error file which showed the same error: "cannot find file specified"
  8. 11pixels

Error happens when I click the button for installing, then first i clicked open file but after i did that again it opened...idk
  9. 11pixels

Any suggestions? I'm going to uninstall terraria completely then install it again, gonna create new character, start new world then play for few mintues and at the end I'll try to put the mods.
  10. 11pixels

I've tried to run as administrator, and make the Terraria folder in Documents/My Games/ non read only (like, untick the read only thing), but still nothing.
  11. 11pixels

i dont know if this is exactly the right place to report problems, but i have a problem when i try to download any mod with mod browser The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at...
Back
Top Bottom