Recent content by 2cool4uall

1. 2

Do you think the Terra blade should be buffed?

Oooo I like that idea, something to make it get stronger, maybe you use a rare moon lord drop.
  2. 2

Thanks for the explanation, I think I changed my opinion. Thanks for the info. :)
  3. 2

I have full solar armor with decent accessories, I just find it very under powered, its named the Terra blade so I would expect it to be at least decent for fighting moon lord. I still use it since it's my fav 1.2 item, but I dont find it viable anymore.
  4. 2

Ahh I see, thats a good point.
  5. 2

The solar weapons yes, I think it should be something comparable to those weapons, maybe just more damage though. I agree it's a great sword only when obtained, the one Lunar sword from the martian event is stronger. I still think it should be buffed
  6. 2

I currently find it very under powered, maybe a new recipe to make it viable in post-Golem, please let me know. EDIT: Thanks for all the responses, I still think they could do something to make it more viable after moon lord, maybe a new upgrade item. BUT I dont think the base weapon needs...
  7. 2

Which weapon type do you use the most and why?

I use the Terra blade the most, so melee. Even though I find the Terra blade under powered currently. I personally thing it should be buffed.
  8. 2

I will

I will
  9. 2

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Can't wait, keep it up ♥.
Back
Top Bottom