Recent content by 3en

1. 3en

Happy birthday, Aji!

Happy birthday, Aji!
  2. 3en

Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

How could I forget you exist? I just talked to you not too long ago! Anyways, good to see you posting art again, always nice seeing new stuff from you.
  3. 3en

For your first wallpaper, it looks damn good.

For your first wallpaper, it looks damn good.
  4. 3en

there was an attempt. xP

there was an attempt. xP
  5. 3en

over :P

over :P
  6. 3en

It's a miracle those clothes keep everything the way they are, without anything... slipping,

It's a miracle those clothes keep everything the way they are, without anything... slipping,
  7. 3en

I'm guessing probably some time within the next two hours.

I'm guessing probably some time within the next two hours.
  8. 3en

Finals are almost over. My god, feels like it's been a lifetime, but in reality it's only...

Finals are almost over. My god, feels like it's been a lifetime, but in reality it's only been... like... three days.
  9. 3en

Top 5 favorite video games

After about a year all of my favorite games have made many changes, but since this is my top 5... oh well. Anyways, I give you my top 5 favorite games... version TWO. 1. Skyrim 2. Terraria 3. osu! 4. Borderlands 2 5. Subnautica Yeeeah, only 3 of my top 5 games changed...
  10. 3en

That's actually a person zesk, but it does look like a body pillow now that I look at it. xD

That's actually a person zesk, but it does look like a body pillow now that I look at it. xD
  11. 3en

A New Years celebration art piece made by Jlastino on the osu! forums. (And if you don't know...

A New Years celebration art piece made by Jlastino on the osu! forums. (And if you don't know what osu! is, it's a rhythm-based game where you click circles to music, and it's extremely addictive.)
  12. 3en

There was a signup on the forums a few weeks ago and I added us. <3

There was a signup on the forums a few weeks ago and I added us. <3
  13. 3en

[img] Oh :red:, who are those names near the bottom of the 7? @ajidot

Oh :red:, who are those names near the bottom of the 7? @ajidot
  14. 3en

I sometimes wonder how many people, besides us, on these forums actually play osu.

I sometimes wonder how many people, besides us, on these forums actually play osu.
Back
Top Bottom