Top 5 favorite video games

1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (the ending still makes me emotional, and the story is really interesting towards the end)
2. Touhou (the entire series, I really like the characters and music in it)
3. Terraria (self-explanatory)
4. Fallout: New Vegas (I really like the story, and I like that it has more RPG elements than the Bethesda Fallout games)
5. Radiant Historia (great story and a small yet amazing soundtrack)

Some honorable mentions are Kirby: Planet Robobot (some of the best bosses in any video games, especially the final boss), Pokemon Sun and Moon (easily the best main series games yet imo), and Kerbal Space Program (which would have kicked Radiant Historia off the list if I played it more)

1. Terraria
2. Minecraft (Preferably with the Tekkit Classic modpack)
3. The Binding of Isaac & The Binding of Isaac : Rebirth
4. TF2
5. Skyrim

(Because I just HAD to mention it: 6. Injustice : Gods Among Us)
After about a year all of my favorite games have made many changes, but since this is my top 5... oh well. Anyways, I give you my top 5 favorite games... version TWO.

1. Skyrim
2. Terraria
3. osu!
4. Borderlands 2
5. Subnautica
Yeeeah, only 3 of my top 5 games changed...

1. Homeworld 1 , cataclysm , 2 and desert of kharak
2. Beyond good and Evil
3. Age of Empire / Empire Earth
4. Ballistics
5 Mass effect

from 1 to 4 , those wont change , they made my childhood
sorry terraria , i like you, but you can't be on my top

1. Splatoon 2
2. Modded Minecraft
3. Modded Terraria
4. Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ (Don't Judge me)
5. The Sonic Genesis Trilogy, and soon to come Sonic Mania

5. made my early childhood, 2. made my late childhood, and 1. was really recent. While I do like Pokemon, I just think it's way too competitive and requires perfection, meaning that I can't really play it over and over.

Current favorites would be

1. Terraria. Like Derpo, I'm being 100% serious with this one, it really is my favorite.
2. Rayman Legends.
3. Starbound.
4. Minecraft. I don't play it much at all anymore but it impacted me a lot.
5. Rayman Origins and Burnout Paradise tie for #5.

Games I want to play at the time of writing this would be Stardew Valley, HL2 and maybe TF2.

1. Mario & Luigi Bowsers inside story. (It was my first ever RPG)
2. Terraria
3. Mario 64 DS
4. SSB 3D
5. LoZ Ocarina of time

1) Kerbal Space Program. A simply amazing space sandbox with a massive modding community. The best game I own.
2) Terraria. You all know what it is.
3) Sid Meier's Civilization V. A "4X" game where you create a civilization from scratch and bring it through the ages.
4) Sid Meier's Civilization VI. Now, this may change, because I've just started playing Civ VI instead of Civ V, and so I'm not totally sure of all the changes they've made in the game. Also, diplomacy sucks in that one.
5) FTL: Faster Than Light. Normally, this would be higher, but I like my games to have more of a sense of progression than FTL, since a lot of it is restarting with little gained from the previous [/strike]failure[strike] attempt.

order doesnt matter
1. Terraria
2. Witcher 1/3
3. The Evil Within
4. Dragon Age II
5. NosTale

if we talking console, Horizon Zero Dawn, Crash and Ratcher&Clank
5list just isnt enough

In no particular order, because if I tried to arrange them I'd be here all day.

Geneforge 4 - An expertly made old-school RPG with ridiculous amounts of replay value, from multiple endings affected by the player's moral decisions to countless different gameplay styles. Criminally underrated, I'd give it (as well as the whole series) a shot.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - Great dungeon crawler with a TON of postgame content and a story that is surprisingly good, and even more surprisingly dark and feels-worthy. I'd be lying if I said I didn't still cry at the ending.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - As much of a punching bag as it and it's developer have become over the past few years, I still love it. Plenty of replay value and sidequests and a great skill tree system that keeps me coming back. Hail Sithis.
Kingdom Hearts Final MIx - While the later KH games improved a lot of things, there's something about the original's combat system and level design that makes me love it over the others, especially with the massive improvements in Final Mix.
Terraria - No explanation necessary. You already know what's so good about this fine game. :)

5. Roblox
4. Cave Story (yay i found another cave story fan)
3. Undertale
2. SCP - Containment Breach
1. Terraria, you saw this coming didn't you?

Considering I'll never make up my mind, I'm not gonna post these in order. These are just my favorites, no "this one is the best". but Terraria is obviously the best

-Terraria. Duh, it's an amazing game, I've already poured hundreds of hours into it. I don't have much to say about this one, I mean come on, it's freaking Terraria. Also mods.

-Starbound. While I don't really consider it quite as solid as Terraria, it's still a really great game. Starbound really nails the only part Terraria didn't get perfectly: Exploration. Sure, the combat may not be as great as Terraria's, but I'm sailing across a poison ocean on a fragile boat while acid rains from the sky and mutant birds dive-bomb me. Terraria doesn't have THAT.

-Minecraft. Feel free to hate me, but I've loved Minecraft since I was younger, and I still enjoy it today. While not as good as said 2D sandbox games up there imo, it still holds up when playing with friends.

-The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I became a Zelda fan shortly before this game came out, and it was the first game I got for my Switch. It's a truly wonderful game, I love the graphics, the physics, the combat, the exploration, the puzzles... You get the point. If you have a Switch or a Wii U, BUY THIS GAME.

-Super Mario Galaxy (The first one). I might be nostalgia-blind here, but this was the first Nintendo game I ever played, and OH MAN THIS GAME IS SO GOOD. While some prefer the semi-open-world style of Super Mario 64 and Sunshine, and others love the linear style of 3D World and Land, I feel this game strikes a perfect balance between the two. The game looked great, sounded great, and had very solid level design. There are about 140 levels in this game, and I only dislike ONE. That's how much I love this game. The sequel was pretty good, but it'll never compare to the jaw-dropping quality of the original.

...anyway, that's just my opinion. MY GAME OPINION! Thanks for reading.

Well this was difficult to do, but I suppose this works. :( In no particular order here they are!

1. 999 Nines
2. Crisis core
3. Starbound
4. Terraria
5. FFXIII-2

I have many favorite games here I will mention only 5 favorite games:
Devil May Cry.
Assassin's Creed.
Call of Duty.
Silent Hill.
The Evil Within 2.

1. Minecraft (Beta 1.2 nostalgia edition)
2. Team Fortress 2
3. Super Smash Bros. Melee
4. Kirby: Air Ride
5. Halo 2

1. Terraia (duh)
2. Lego Battles (basically lego starcraft)
3. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World (Pokemon on steroids)
4. Titanfall 2 (love the story and gameplay, except viper.)
5. MDK (One of the first video games I had ever played)

In no particular order:
1. Fallout New Vegas. Although so far I haven't even played it with mods or all of the DLC's, which make the experience a thousand times better, it is quite fun on it's own.
2. Castle Crashers. A very fun beat 'em up, which I've played through a BUNCH of times. Even better with friends.
3. SMITE. Smite is a MOBA, but in a third person perspective rather than a top-down view. The characters are gods from mythology, which is quite interesting.
4. InFamous 2. Fight a bunch of monsters and a militia with sweet electricity powers, it's awesome. You also get to choose whether to use your powers for good, or for evil, gaining different powers based on what route you decide to go. (Imagine a decent version of Shadow the Hedgehog)
5. Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. I haven't actually played this game in quite a while, but boy, it is amazing. It is probably the best Mortal Kombat spin-off out there, and it is definitely a must play.

Back
Top Bottom