Newmaker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can...report myself. That sure would be fun if I pressed the botton for accident
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    It's also used to inform mods you want something changed that can't be done on your end, ie: a thread title change or your birth date.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    In general we can sort out which reports are legitimate between Accident and joke reports. We have had people report who meant to comment on profiles for example, and they are treated normally. We do not appreciate "joke reports" however when a member intentionally uses the report button for fun that is not a legitimate issue. They are to be used for legitimate issues/suggestions/help a member may have. ->
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    And as Milt said, you can use it to ask for help with your Thread content such as having your own Thread Poll removed, or requesting your date of birth to be changed.

Any questions about reporting and the Forums in general you are more than welcome to ask as well. I hope you enjoy your stay at these Forums Aertras. :dryadsmile:
    I have over 1000 hours on Terraria but I have not completed it yet in expert mode. I'm...working on it
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Quick Expert Mode tips.

Arenas are incredibly useful if not essential.

You can farm early bosses if you're low on cash; they give you a lot.

Make sure that once class armors start becoming a thing, you snag weapons for that class. You need the extra damage.

Minishark is a trap. It does way too low of damage for bosses. Megashark isn't too bad, though.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Congratulations and great luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom