Aertras
Last Activity:
May 22, 2018

Following 2

Birthday:
Nov 18, 2001
Italy (Jokes on you, I live in the corruption)
Student, mate

Share This Page

Aertras

Official Terrarian, Male, 17, from Italy (Jokes on you, I live in the corruption)

*Otherworld get cancelled* *I cry* *You cry* *Everyone cry* Well, let's look up for the next update Apr 27, 2018

Aertras was last seen:
May 22, 2018
    1. Aertras
      Aertras
      *Otherworld get cancelled* *I cry* *You cry* *Everyone cry* Well, let's look up for the next update
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    2. Aertras
      Aertras
      Howdy fellas, can anyone tell me in what thread could I post something like a funny screenshot or things like that?
      1. Realith likes this.
      2. Kazzymodus
        Dec 13, 2017
      3. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        Dec 13, 2017
    3. Aertras
      Aertras
      My classmate consider Terraria a Minecraft rip-off, I consider terraria a Minecraft on steroids. Opinions? Nah man, FACTS (200% keks)
      1. SkeletalDestroyr likes this.
    4. Aertras
      Aertras
      I can...report myself. That sure would be fun if I pressed the botton for accident
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MiltVala
        MiltVala
        It's also used to inform mods you want something changed that can't be done on your end, ie: a thread title change or your birth date.
        Dec 10, 2017
      3. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        In general we can sort out which reports are legitimate between Accident and joke reports. We have had people report who meant to comment on profiles for example, and they are treated normally. We do not appreciate "joke reports" however when a member intentionally uses the report button for fun that is not a legitimate issue. They are to be used for legitimate issues/suggestions/help a member may have. ->
        Dec 10, 2017
      4. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        And as Milt said, you can use it to ask for help with your Thread content such as having your own Thread Poll removed, or requesting your date of birth to be changed.

Any questions about reporting and the Forums in general you are more than welcome to ask as well. I hope you enjoy your stay at these Forums Aertras. :dryadsmile:
        Dec 10, 2017
    5. Aertras
      Aertras
      I have over 1000 hours on Terraria but I have not completed it yet in expert mode. I'm...working on it
      1. FlyKip and Daikonradish like this.
      2. Scarlet Hunter
        Scarlet Hunter
        Quick Expert Mode tips.

Arenas are incredibly useful if not essential.

You can farm early bosses if you're low on cash; they give you a lot.

Make sure that once class armors start becoming a thing, you snag weapons for that class. You need the extra damage.

Minishark is a trap. It does way too low of damage for bosses. Megashark isn't too bad, though.
        Dec 10, 2017
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Congratulations and great luck.
        Dec 10, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 18, 2001 (Age: 17)
    Italy (Jokes on you, I live in the corruption)
    Student, mate
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    I LOVE Terraria, it's my favorite game, I currently have 1114+ hours on it and they don't stop coming (Shrek intensifies). Mods helped me reach this number and I still have to complete the game in expert mode :eek:
    I'm currently waiting for Terraria: Otherworld to come out in a constant anxiety state and my next objective is to take Pixel Piracy, it looks soooooo cool :happy:
    Steampunker best waifu `:)
    There is my steam profile if ya wanna see what I do: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aertras/ ;)
    Love ya :happy:

Signature

There will be world peace when terraria won't be considered a 2D minecraft :mad: