Recent content by agrajag42

1. agrajag42

**REPORTED** NPCs committing suicide by drowning himself.

I'm having the same issue with the dryad to the point where I've had to lock her in. She walks out of her house and up the hill just to stand in the water and drown. I can't see any reason why she should not be able to get out of that water. She doesn't make any attempt to either, just stands...
  2. agrajag42

Smart cursor priority

Erm, ok. That's the setting I had it at in 1.3 and didn't have much trouble with it then, so I assumed it'd be the same in 1.4. And according to the wiki (which I know might very possibly be wrong) "Axe -> Pickaxe: The cursor will target the block in pointing direction. If no block is reachable...
  3. agrajag42

Smart cursor priority

Not only this, but a pickaxe/axe combo tool seems to always prioritise trees over blocks. I have the Smart Cursor Priority set to Axe -> Pickaxe and still it aims for the trees first, even if I'm in the middle of mining a tunnel with plenty of blocks around me.
  4. agrajag42

**REPORTED** Unable to actuate 2nd row of blocks beneath a chest

I was just about to report this as well. I did find a workaround for now, by actuating the blocks before putting the chest down.
  5. agrajag42

Smart cursor priority

I know that it's a running joke that the smart cursor isn't very smart but in 1.4 it has gotten quite a lot worse. My main issue is when digging in the underground the smart cursor goes out of its way to target things like life crystals before returning to the blocks between the character and...
  6. agrajag42

Oh, thank you! ^^

Oh, thank you! ^^
  7. agrajag42

My entry for CC: https://i.imgur.com/PQTOeNA.jpg A 2D version of Douglas Adams' Starship Titanic

My entry for CC: https://i.imgur.com/PQTOeNA.jpg A 2D version of Douglas Adams' Starship Titanic
  8. agrajag42

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

We've had a few crashes too during gameplay on a server, to me (on a mac) the screen went black and I had to restart, to my 2 friends on PC the screen completely froze and the game crashed.
  9. agrajag42

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Thank you! Good to know you found out what the problem is. :)
  10. agrajag42

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

The dedicated server loaded as usual, but when trying to join stopped at either "Requesting world data" or "Receiving tile data" (with varying percentage). Same results with the Steam server. Terraria Server v1.3.3 Listening on port 7777 Type 'help' for a list of commands. :IP address: is...
  11. agrajag42

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

I'm having server issues too, using the dedicated server on a Mac (with a friend on PC trying to connect). Tried using Steam server, then my friend tried hosting, but with no luck.
Back
Top Bottom