Recent content by Alexander Valentine

1. Alexander Valentine

Rest in Peace, Leinfors. And thank you for all that you have done.

Rest in Peace, Leinfors. And thank you for all that you have done.
  2. Alexander Valentine

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Was shocked to see this news... I don't think I ever had the pleasure of meeting or chatting with Leinfors, but knowing he did so much for the game was eye opening. Especially knowing that how he presented himself in the community and how much he interacted with it as well. It's always terrible...
  3. Alexander Valentine

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

This is pretty disheartening to read. But hey, you had some amazing ideas which I hope will be ported into either a Terraria sequel or some other game in question. Grapple swinging was awesome, a larger ocean biome was pretty amazing as well, evolving weapons, and much, much more. I have faith...
  4. Alexander Valentine

Never fall in love.

Never fall in love.
  5. Alexander Valentine

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Honestly, I'd kill for Crimson/Corruption to have a chance of smashing a shadow orb/heart and obtaining a place-able replica of them. Thinking a lot of people (Myself included) thought the shadow orb was a craftable item.
  6. Alexander Valentine

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Heck, I'd like to see a bit more spoilers myself. I really want Terraria OW to be released this year.
  7. Alexander Valentine

Texture Pack Kais's Tweaxtures!

I really wish the devs would Implement this. or at least hair behind the masks. I find it to be a bit annoying myself.
  8. Alexander Valentine

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

*Places a briefcase on the table, opens it, and turns it around; it is full of cash* Make it happen, guys. I want to pre-order several copies of this game.
  9. Alexander Valentine

Scotch aged 8 years? I'll drink to that.

Scotch aged 8 years? I'll drink to that.
  10. Alexander Valentine

Tool [WIP][TShock] NPCBots! A server modification which allows Terraria bots with AI!

Really wouldn't mind having a copy of this mod myself. for server and for private use.
  11. Alexander Valentine

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

I've never been so hyped up about a new version of a game before. But oh god. Terraria 1.3 is sounding awesome. And I'd probably die of a heart attack if it came out on my birthday. Please don't release it on my birthday, I want to live to be able to play the new release.
  12. Alexander Valentine

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Might want to get the Devs to check this out. I think it's a pretty neat idea, and one that could definitely make the game more challenging for sure. Also probably a good idea to use with Roleplay Servers.
  13. Alexander Valentine

PC I'm new! Who wants to touch me?

I'd touch you but I don't want my girlfriend to get jealous.
  14. Alexander Valentine

PC Greetings and Salutations/A formal introduction.

My name is James Almasy, and I am now glad to be a poster in the fairly new Terraria Forums. I play a lot of Roleplaying Games, I listen to Heavy Metal/Rock & Roll, and I enjoy being slightly odd. I have also been in charge of Two Terraria Roleplay Servers: Caphori and it's successor, Iseyu. My...
  15. Alexander Valentine

In the Terrarizone.

In the Terrarizone.
Back
Top Bottom