Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone here is just talking about the biomes what if we talk about the strange doll that cenx has in her inventory and the alien banners
omg I'm not the only one who noticed :eek:
it looks like either a weird new fish or maybe a voodoo doll

omg I'm not the only one who noticed :eek:
it looks like either a weird new fish or maybe a voodoo doll
that doll looks more like a alien for me
[DOUBLEPOST=1421440908][/DOUBLEPOST]also i think that doll is the lunar invasion summoneer item

You just guaranteed this will happen...and in the most "omg it's a new biome!" way possible. ;)
i66vhlN.gif

Well that's just swell, truly amazing, I'm really looking forward to that.

so is the team working on the 1.3 update slow...
:sigh:i think we'll see the update at the end of 2015
EDIT: atleast they are going to include awesome things like lunar boss and expert mode

did anyone notice the date of the post is january the 13th? and that there is a lot more spoilers than usual? and the fact that march the 13th is gonna be here in 2 months? it might be a secret update date... maybe.... BUT THE HYPE AND SPECULATIONS MUST GO ON
That would put the release the day before my Pi Day epic party!
That would be nice.

so is the team working on the 1.3 update slow...
:sigh:i think we'll see the update at the end of 2015
EDIT: atleast they are going to include awesome things like lunar boss and expert mode
I highly doubt your predictions are correct. I'd be more looking to the earlier months, perhaps coming into the middle of the year. There are different things that prove this, but I can't be bothered to list them.

I highly doubt your predictions are correct. I'd be more looking to the earlier months, perhaps coming into the middle of the year. There are different things that prove this, but I can't be bothered to list them.
Loki: ''The implication seems to be 1.3 is somehow "slow" in coming due to "slow" working - trust me, I see directly the hours and hours and hours spent by being in dev chat. That notion is a falsehood bordering on the absurd.''
well if they release the update in those earlier months without no word like ''1.3 is live'' i'll be happy if they do that
also can you say those things that prove that 1.3 is coming in the middle of the year?

Hey.. hey... HEY WAIT! That purply tower... What blocks that? I looked on the Wiki, but.. nothing.. What is that block? *Hype Intensifies* Hype Train Ticket.jpg Get your tickets ready!

I've never been so hyped up about a new version of a game before.

But oh god. Terraria 1.3 is sounding awesome. And I'd probably die of a heart attack if it came out on my birthday.

Please don't release it on my birthday, I want to live to be able to play the new release.

Attachments

• great scott.jpg
    great scott.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom