Recent content by ALmaZss

1. ALmaZss

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

I recommend getting Fargo's Sould and Mutant mods as they let you convert certain melee weapons such as boomerangs and yoyos to throwing damage which get all the buffs that rogue weapons do from armor sets and accessories. Not to mention its great compatibility with Calamity. UPD: Sorry! I got...
  2. ALmaZss

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

So there's this little problem with the checklist that only occurs when playing with Overhaul mod. I'd really appreciate if this was investigated.
  3. ALmaZss

Oh, not much time left for me to wait!

Oh, not much time left for me to wait!
  4. ALmaZss

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Glad to see it coming back! :)
  5. ALmaZss

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Yes! Yes!
  6. ALmaZss

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Umm, this one? It's still there
  7. ALmaZss

tModLoader Server Browser

Wow! This is really cool! But, please, add the option to change the color of the interface
  8. ALmaZss

Oh hey, I'm griffisu#0543 on discord Welcome back

Oh hey, I'm griffisu#0543 on discord Welcome back
  9. ALmaZss

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Hell yeah! I knew it! The mod is alive!
  10. ALmaZss

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Day 782: still waiting
  11. ALmaZss

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

@Playmoarnow , I've just tested this bug and I could replicate it. But the good news is that I think I found solution to it. I've simply put Drew's wings on vanity slot and the frame with white wings has gone!
  12. ALmaZss

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

The update is really nice and everything works great for me! (Not sure about dyes bug that @Playmoarnow mentioned since it never happened to me :3) But one problem is that you can put more than one dye in the dyes slot >>
  13. ALmaZss

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Okay. I totally have no idea what happens. I had one unloadable world and played in a different one. Expectedly, it became unloadable too and what I noticed was that the old unloadable world is now loadable and basically is the newest one which one is unloadable now instead of the old one...
  14. ALmaZss

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I'm not sure that it's this mod's fault or it conflicts with some mod but something strange happens with item frames (whenever I re-enter my world with more than two item frames with any items in them they get replaced in some order) and any world I play on eventually becomes unloadable and I...
Back
Top Bottom