Recent content by antibehroz

1. antibehroz

Here is my thing for the other thing with features other things of similar content...

Here is my thing for the other thing with features other things of similar content: http://i.imgur.com/qRmoM0O.png
  2. antibehroz

Humorous Joke Suggestions (Remade from TO)

sun 1000000000000000000000000 health instantly burns you if you are within a large worlds length of it can be one shot with ice rod drops infinite living flame blocks
  3. antibehroz

I'm so goddamn sick

I'm so goddamn sick
  4. antibehroz

Is the helmet on your profile picture Zer0?

Is the helmet on your profile picture Zer0?
  5. antibehroz

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I remember this one from when I played Minecraft I had 2 friends who both owned a server and they hated each other. Anyways one modded me and the other one banned me for being mod on the other guys server. He unbanned me later but it was soooooooo long ago I don't remember what happpened after that
  6. antibehroz

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

I had a friend on who was endgame helping me since I was in hardmode on a class I've never used before, I think that triggered it
  7. antibehroz

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

Just started HM, eclipse and stuff. Kill first mothron and I get wings
  8. antibehroz

The reason they are porting it to PC now is because all the DLC content already in game was...

The reason they are porting it to PC now is because all the DLC content already in game was revealed so PC master hackers can't reveal it and downgrade Destiny
  9. antibehroz

NPCs have terrible AI.

I was fighting all 3 mech bosses at once for the achievements, and I saw the Guide walk into the Destroyer. Then, 3 more NPC's followed him. Also, the guide was on the ground level house and the NPC's were seperated by 2 wooden platforms. (It seems they learn what a wooden platform is when they...
  10. antibehroz

NPCs have terrible AI.

I would play on a server, and noticed the cyborg was on the bottom layer and his house was a couple layers up, and instead of jumping up there he walked in circles and went into a different house and used it as his house for nighttime, ignoring all existence of his house. He would not even...
  11. antibehroz

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

I've already posted, but Skeletron P with a blood moon. Also, he spawned at 5 AM, which means I couldn't kill him in time for day. Also it was the first night of hardmode, and the second day was a solar eclipse. I got the chainsaw though, so that's cool.
  12. antibehroz

Spam w

Spam w
  13. antibehroz

Moon Lord Broken?

After dying 20+ times in NORMAL MODE I opened cheat engine and we all know what happened from there on. (pre-moon lord gear)
  14. antibehroz

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

Lunar boss Pirates Blood moon Then a solar eclipse
  15. antibehroz

I have the best profile picture, there is NO competition

I have the best profile picture, there is NO competition
Back
Top Bottom