Arkenova

Hello all, just your local Queen of Shenanigans here gracing my presence among you wonderful people of Terraria forums. Now, why would I address myself like this? Well, despite my quiet and shy demeanor, I have a strong tendency to be unexpectedly crazy and random over time, however I am friendly so don't be scared to approach.

Other than that, I'm an adorkable little nerd that loves a broad range of multimedia from video games, music, comics, books, TV shows and so forth. If it's classic, unknown or even modern, I love'em equally (especially if they are hidden gems) and don't get me started about forgotten/beta stuff around.

Besides that, I'm an aspiring indie dev, writer and artist. I love doing pixelart so don't be surprised if my profile or EVEN my Terrarian house is filled to the brim with those lovely bits of art. I will mostly reference franchises that I am familiar with because who doesn't love what they did to impact people's lives, even if they are gamers and whatnot.
Birthday
Oct 28, 1989 (Age: 34)
Website
http://arkenova.deviantart.com
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Occupation
Artist, Writer, Aspiring Indie Dev

Signature

* Hey, your signature is apparently bare. Why not put something in it?...well, besides WORDS, if you know what I mean. *

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  2. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  3. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom