• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Arkenova

Hello all, just your local Queen of Shenanigans here gracing my presence among you wonderful people of Terraria forums. Now, why would I address myself like this? Well, despite my quiet and shy demeanor, I have a strong tendency to be unexpectedly crazy and random over time, however I am friendly so don't be scared to approach.

Other than that, I'm an adorkable little nerd that loves a broad range of multimedia from video games, music, comics, books, TV shows and so forth. If it's classic, unknown or even modern, I love'em equally (especially if they are hidden gems) and don't get me started about forgotten/beta stuff around.

Besides that, I'm an aspiring indie dev, writer and artist. I love doing pixelart so don't be surprised if my profile or EVEN my Terrarian house is filled to the brim with those lovely bits of art. I will mostly reference franchises that I am familiar with because who doesn't love what they did to impact people's lives, even if they are gamers and whatnot.
Birthday
Oct 28, 1989 (Age: 30)
Website
http://arkenova.deviantart.com
Re-Logic Games Owned
Terraria: PC
Occupation
Artist, Writer, Aspiring Indie Dev

Signature

* Hey, your signature is apparently bare. Why not put something in it?...well, besides WORDS, if you know what I mean. *

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  2. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  3. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Top Bottom