Recent content by Artized

1. Artized

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I can confirm that town NPCs are now spawning again. Thanks a bunch for the quick fix!
  2. Artized

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Right now, all town NPCs can't spawn due to this mod (at least for me, that is) on a brand new world. It says a town NPC arrives but they never actually spawn (or if they do spawn, they despawn immediately). I can't even spawn in town NPCs using Cheat Sheet or external editors. It's frustrating...
  3. Artized

Oh, uh, thank you. I've always been here; lurking is just my usual fair.

Oh, uh, thank you. I've always been here; lurking is just my usual fair.
  4. Artized

In my world, I refer to it as the "Dankgeon" and its keeper as the "Dankgeon Guardian."

In my world, I refer to it as the "Dankgeon" and its keeper as the "Dankgeon Guardian."
  5. Artized

And on this day [insert-age-in-years-here] years ago, the one known by members of the Terraria...

And on this day [insert-age-in-years-here] years ago, the one known by members of the Terraria community as "Suweeka" was birthed. I hereby wish you a merry birthmas. Your art is cool too, I guess.
  6. Artized

What feature of U17 are you most looking forward to? I'm definitely going to be hunting down the...

What feature of U17 are you most looking forward to? I'm definitely going to be hunting down the new mods and modding my Excalibur for parkour 2.0!
  7. Artized

Weapons & Equip Potential Lunatic Cultist Drops (Expert or otherwise)

Anywhere between 1-5 copies of the player character, I was thinking. They would function almost exactly like the Titanium Armor in terms of placement and how they react to the environment. The only difference being that they mimic every attack made by the player using the same weapon that deals...
  8. Artized

Early Access definitely could do with some moderation; it would be a great program if it wasn't...

Early Access definitely could do with some moderation; it would be a great program if it wasn't abused 99.9% of the time.
  9. Artized

Yes please! I've been listening to that section of the video on loop every day since.

Yes please! I've been listening to that section of the video on loop every day since.
  10. Artized

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

The player looks so angry casting those spells, I just had to.
  11. Artized

Yeah it definitely needs to be toned down; I get tired of using it for too long.

Yeah it definitely needs to be toned down; I get tired of using it for too long.
  12. Artized

[img] (Expert Mode)

(Expert Mode)
  13. Artized

I went for Stardust Armor myself because I love the dragon and the summoner class in general...

I went for Stardust Armor myself because I love the dragon and the summoner class in general. Though it's definitely the weakest of the endgame armors I'd say.
  14. Artized

Game Mechanics A Fair Nerf to Lifesteal without Invalidating Them

I agree, the life regeneration effect should be strengthened to the point where it makes a noticeable difference in gameplay, but not to the point where the player is nearly invincible.
  15. Artized

Weapons & Equip Potential Lunatic Cultist Drops (Expert or otherwise)

Thanks! I was thinking the bottom three could be all Normal drops and then the top two would be debatable for the Expert-exclusive drops. I really like this! Rather than having multiple magic weapons, we could have them all in a single item for convenience :) I agree with the idea to include...
Back
Top Bottom