Artized
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For the Moon Lord, you either stay in a general area and it's too difficult or you run away and it's too boringly easy.
    I've officially given up on my Expert Mode playthrough; I can't beat the Moon Lord :(
    While I appreciate Martian Probes no longer spawning in my town, I've been searching all morning and haven't found a single one anywhere :(
    PxSpHu1.png
    And here we have my arena. I apologize if it's not perfectly symmetrical-- I tried.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Wheres the heart lanterns and stars in bottles?
    Artized
    Artized
    I could use them, but they've never been necessary. I'm doing this playthrough as melee tank so I'm sitting at a hefty 105 defense without buffs.
    TZMUN9T.png
    Today's progress. Too scared to go into Hardmode so I've been occupying myself :)
    Terraria is officially my second most-played game of all time on record; when 1.3 comes I expect it may take 1st place.
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    Can i ask, if you don't mind to answer, what is/was the first one?
    Artized
    Artized
    That would go to Garry's Mod; lots and lots of Trouble in Terrorist Town + Sandbox.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You can do a lot of amazing stuff in there; great for crowd-pleasing. :)
    Today I destroyed my surface snow biome and replaced it with a surface purity biome by hand. I feel accomplished :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom