Ashyrae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Accidentally clicking one Wikia ad gave me a load of malware. Amazing. *runs MBAM for hours*
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    And that my friends is why I know what im clicking on before I click on it.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    I tend to spam click while a page loads.

...Never again.
    >Is commander of a terribad team in BF4 >Team wins anyway >Enemy commander was father, beat him by two points
    Trying to find MMO QA or CS jobs is an absolute pain. At least, filtering through all of the other junk is.
    Apparently I got kicked from a guild in SWTOR because I wasn't able to attend an event that wasn't mandatory, and was endgame. >only lvl 23
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    No, seriously, how idiotic are people that they can't read the guild list to see who is at endgame or not?
    OFF
    OFF
    sometimes people in mmos just go bat:red: crazy and start /gkicking people for teh lulz
    Heads up: the Steam forums already have false release dates and fake images. Do not believe anything not from the devs.
    Hi there! I made you the logo for your server/RP group. Would you be able to repay that favour? Me and some others are creating a new (and hopefully soon to be popular) clan. Would you be interested in hosting the server for it?
    Reactions: Pixel
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    If there is anything other than hosting a server that I could do - let me know. I only manage that server, unfortunately, and do not have hosting capabilties of my own. Sorry! :S But yeah, if there is anything else I could do, let me know. I'd be more than happy to oblige.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    That's a shame. Thank you anyway! When we get it up and running I'm sure you'll be able to help.
    *opens up father's computer to see why it's overheating* *graphics card cooling pipes have turned rust brown* ..I think I found the problem!
    *fires RPG in BF4 at one tank* *kills 4 people because the RPG hit an IED bomb* .... *flails around in joy*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom