Night
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't touched Terraria in many months, yet I come here frequently, waiting for Otherworld and Terraria news.
    Dying waiting for T:OW news :(
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    Ori
    Ori
    I'm sure when they make their next announcement it will shake the entire forum :)
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    I think they ran out of things to show, I'm not sure though.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Remember the lack of news on breath of the wild? And remember how the hype took over whole e3?
    I see that happening with Otherworld now, but hopefully with a lesser delaytime
    Was really hoping to see a ridicolous 1.3.1 or T:OW spoiler today as the years before. ):
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    that the turns out to be partly true, like Fishron, of just some completely random thing?
    Night
    Night
    Like fishron
    I tried to bypass the time until the release of T:OW by playing other games. Put nearly 1000hours into CS:GO and 50 into the Division. Yet..
    Night
    Night
    Judging about games before playing them isn't the way to go for me.
    Also I know that but the clearly was no reason to do so as you can tell by the 50hours I played.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Oh, I did play it.

I played the beta.

It was pretty :red:ing horrible.
    Night
    Night
    Well, that's your opinion.
    It's been an amazing year for Terraria I feel, can't wait to be finally playing Terraria: Otherworld in 2016!Also Happy New Year everyone!c:
    Holy :red:... I just experienced a scene out of a horror movie in real life.
    Reactions: Gmayor61
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    The set of a horror film?
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    AMERICA
    Night
    Night
    No, I live in Germany. However things like this don't happen every day. I never thought I'd ever get to see such an event. And yeah, it really was a friday the 13th. First this and then what happened paris just a few hours later.
    Anyone encountered a Severed Hand yet during a solar eclipse?
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    I have, but after that solar eclipse I haven't really seen it.
    Night
    Night
    I had quite a few eclipses yet but haven't seen any. The wiki also provides no information
    Did anyone find one of those strange plants the dye trader wants yet?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    i got one in the jungle, but i don't have the dye trader yet, lol :p
    Night
    Night
    He is going to reward you with some pretty cool stuff. ;) I still haven't found one sadly c:
    That feeling when you get a platinum coin from the extractinator in pre-hardmode...
    colDelay
    colDelay
    I got 15 gold coins from a coin portal on the first half of the first day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom