Recent content by bdfzchen

1. bdfzchen

tModLoader ServerSideCharacter, a server management mod

What is it? ServerSideCharacter(SSC) is a server management tool for tModLoader, it gives server ability to use server side character. It contains a lot of server commands, including teleport, region and permission management. This mod mainly uses XML documents to store player's data. I was...
  2. bdfzchen

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Well, that's fantastic! I'm interested in your cyber biome and looking forward to put it in my mod. Can I access these sprites?
  3. bdfzchen

[Guide] How to make Custom Terraria Fonts

Another method is to create a new SpriteFont class and replace origin font's image to the image drawn by GDI. In that way, you can access every font supported by your operator system.
  4. bdfzchen

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thx for the new version. However, I had some problem converting my previous-version mod source code to the new version, could you please have some instruction about how to adopt the new version? I'm really confused that I have so many errors when I'm trying to compile my mod. The ability to be...
  5. bdfzchen

I have solved the problem by setting CloneNewInstances to false public override bool CloneNewInstances { get { return false; } } Thank you:indifferent:
  6. bdfzchen

If there are 2 or more players on a PC, all players’ modPlayer custom data in the form of arrays will be the same as the last one.
  7. bdfzchen

Do you know how to add fishing rod?
  8. bdfzchen

That means the game update 60 frames per second, you can just let a value like a++ per update. when a reached 60 is a second in real world.
  9. bdfzchen

I think some tapi classes and method can be added in this tool
  10. bdfzchen

Thanks you for making this fantastic mod maker, it helps me a lot
Back
Top Bottom