Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey,blue could you tell me how much percent is 1.3.4.2 tModLoader is done?
Hey thanks! i am really excited to play with the offcial terraria new updated version and also with the new weapons...thanks again!
[doublepost=1481507589,1481507338][/doublepost]Hey um can someone tell me how do i install this into terraria again? i forgot XD its so long i dont play terraria!

Hey thanks! i am really excited to play with the offcial terraria new updated version and also with the new weapons...thanks again!
[doublepost=1481507589,1481507338][/doublepost]Hey um can someone tell me how do i install this into terraria again? i forgot XD its so long i dont play terraria!
Just download the zip from the OP, then run the installer and launch Terraria through steam.

Kay thx
[doublepost=1481508209,1481507743][/doublepost]
I think mine doesnt work because its not from steam, i downloaded it from <removed by staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx for the new version. However, I had some problem converting my previous-version mod source code to the new version, could you please have some instruction about how to adopt the new version? I'm really confused that I have so many errors when I'm trying to compile my mod. The ability to be compatible with the previous version is important.

Last edited:
Please update it to 1.3.4, as many are waiting to try out the new content.

Daddy, when will the tmodloader update come out?

Please update this for 1.3.4 .-.

when will the update for tmodloader coming out?

Плз 1.3.4

Is this version compatible with 1.3.4.1?

So Tmod isn't compatible with the new 1.3.4?

how long do you think its gonna be till its compatible with version 1.3.4

Will this be updated to 1.3.4? Terraria isn't the same without my mods.

Or, should I search around in google?

Well, WHEN the Tmodloader for Terraria 1.3.4 will be relased?

How long approx could it take to update tModLoader for Terraria 1.3.4.3?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 1.3.4.3 is already out lmfao

So.. any updates coming soon?

is tmodloader updated already ?

I'm waiting for 1.3.4 and its been like a week now and I cant w8 any longer to play on my modded character! How do you revert back to 1.3.3.3 and then later go back to 1.4.2 when tmodloader updates?

Man :/ can't eait for the update I am so bored like terraria was the only thing entertaining me.

Can we get a 1.3.4.3 update for it?

hey bluemagic123 do u know when the next update for tmodloader coming out?

More than a week? Heartbreaking, but survivable, I guess.

Does anyone know when the new update for V1.3.4.1 is coming out?

More then a week.

when is the update for 1.3.4 comming out?

Could you make it compatible with 1.3.4 ?

Why is it taking so long? Is it hard to code all the new stuff from 1.3.4?

When is the next version for 1.3.4 coming out?

When the new version of tMod loader will be ready?

when is the update for tmod thats compatibile with 1.3.4?

Does anyone know when the new update for TModLoader for 1.3.4 will come out? Can't wait for it! Since there is no update for the TModLoader, I lost everything that I did with my mods!

Ummmm.... I've been wanting to play 1.3.4 but can't use update. Can someone help?

are you working on TModLoader for 1.3.4.3?

When is the update coming out?

no means to rush but will compatibility with 1.3.4.3 be released before december? thanks

When will you update to 1.3.4?

when will this be available for Terraria 1.5.7.4?

Um. Hello, I'm wondering, any estimated release date for the next update? I'm not asking for it to come out, but any date for it to be expected?

When will be 1.3.4.2 mod support?

when will it be able to have tmodloader in 1.3.4

when is TModLoader 1.3.4.3 finished?

When will this AMAZING terraria mod be updated to for 1.3.4.2?

Is this going to be updates for the newest version of Terraria any time soon? I really wanna play the newest Thorium update alongside the newest vanilla.

I can't wait for 1.3.4 TModLoader!

Could you update it to 1.3.4.3?

when will this be updated to 1.3.4?

1.3.4.3 Is out, and tMod is still stuck on 1.3.3.3? It's so annoying. The guide is not happy. :rolleyes:

#updatedforchristimaspresent Kappa

Update it pls :)

its been two weeks already, is really that hard updating tmodloader? or are the devs just busy?

From 1% to 100% how much is it finished?

does tmodloader work for terraria 1.3.4 I cant seem to install it had it before it updated on me and now is not working

Ohh man i cant wait 1.3.4.2 tModLoader PLS MAKE IT WE WAITED ENOUGH.please;(

Will you please add a new update? its been 1.3.4 for a while...

is there any release date?

Is there a date for tmodloader release for terraria 1.3.4?

Is there gonna be an update soon?

Hey,blue could you tell me how much percent is 1.3.4.2 tModLoader is done?

Sorry that i ask this but when 1.3.4"Support" ?

How long will tModloader be worked on till it comes for 1.3.4.4, just asking...

':eek:':eek:':eek: tModLoader 0.9 is released!! `:passionate:`:passionate:`:passionate:
(This is updates to Terraria 1.3.4.4)
(Why so long to update? School. We do this as a hobby but this last update was pretty complex.)

Because of some vanilla changes, pretty much all mods need an update. I highly recommend waiting a few days for the mods you use to update, but if you want to jump right in, backup your players and worlds first and don't come crying to me because things went wrong.

Downloads:
Steam: Windows | Mac | Linux
GOG: Wait a few days.

Modders: Here is a migration guide, you will need it. Several Hooks have changed, saving and loading has changed radically, using Sounds for items and NPC changed, Ammo has changed, and more! Come to the Discord channel for help, we are always there in the chat. Also, the Mod Browser will not display <0.9 mods to 0.9 users, so even if your mod doesn't use any of the changed hooks, you'll still want to increment your version number and publish again.

Changelog, probably not complete:
-Mod: Support for SpriteFonts packaged in Mods
-ModItem/GlobalItem: PreDrawInWorld and PostDrawInWorld now have "int whoAmI" as a parameter
-ModProjectile/GlobalProjectile: List<int> drawCacheProjsOverWiresUI added to DrawBehind hook
-ModProjectile/GlobalProjectile: CanCutTiles hook
-ModWorld: PreUpdate hook
-ModBrowser: Now displays time since last update
-ModBrowser: More responsive
-ModPacks: Delete Button
-ModPlayer: PlayerConnect, PlayerDisconnect, OnEnterWorld hooks
-ModNPC/GlobalNPC: BossHeadRotation bug fix
-ModHotKey: Hotkeys have been redesigned. HotKeyPressed no longer recommended to be used
-ModHotKey: Hotkey key bindings will now persist correctly
-Settings Menu: Options available.
-TexturePacks: Instead of the vanilla approach of 1 texture pack named Texture Pack.zip, all .zip in Terraria\ModLoader\TexturePacks will be loaded
-ModSources Menu: Now sorted by latest built
-IDs: New Generic overloads for getting IDs for various things
-All ModifyHit hooks related to Projectiles: Added a hitDirection parameter
-tModLoader: updated to Terraria 1.3.4.4 codebase

':eek:':eek:':eek: tModLoader 0.9 is released!! `:passionate:`:passionate:`:passionate:
(This is updates to Terraria 1.3.4.4)
(Why so long to update? School. We do this as a hobby but this last update was pretty complex.)

Because of some vanilla changes, pretty much all mods need an update. I highly recommend waiting a few days for the mods you use to update, but if you want to jump right in, backup your players and worlds first and don't come crying to me because things went wrong.

Downloads:
Steam: Windows | Mac | Linux
GOG: Wait a few days.

Modders: Here is a migration guide, you will need it. Several Hooks have changed, saving and loading has changed radically, using Sounds for items and NPC changed, Ammo has changed, and more! Come to the Discord channel for help, we are always there in the chat. Also, the Mod Browser will not display <0.9 mods to 0.9 users, so even if your mod doesn't use any of the changed hooks, you'll still want to increment your version number and publish again.

Changelog, probably not complete:
-Mod: Support for SpriteFonts packaged in Mods
-ModItem/GlobalItem: PreDrawInWorld and PostDrawInWorld now have "int whoAmI" as a parameter
-ModProjectile/GlobalProjectile: List<int> drawCacheProjsOverWiresUI added to DrawBehind hook
-ModProjectile/GlobalProjectile: CanCutTiles hook
-ModWorld: PreUpdate hook
-ModBrowser: Now displays time since last update
-ModBrowser: More responsive
-ModPacks: Delete Button
-ModPlayer: PlayerConnect, PlayerDisconnect, OnEnterWorld hooks
-ModNPC/GlobalNPC: BossHeadRotation bug fix
-ModHotKey: Hotkeys have been redesigned. HotKeyPressed no longer recommended to be used
-ModHotKey: Hotkey key bindings will now persist correctly
-Settings Menu: Options available.
-TexturePacks: Instead of the vanilla approach of 1 texture pack named Texture Pack.zip, all .zip in Terraria\ModLoader\TexturePacks will be loaded
-ModSources Menu: Now sorted by latest built
-IDs: New Generic overloads for getting IDs for various things
-All ModifyHit hooks related to Projectiles: Added a hitDirection parameter
-tModLoader: updated to Terraria 1.3.4.4 codebase

Thank you ,i wish i know coding , but i was too busy playing DOta 2 of the MOBA

Been checking this pretty much daily for the last few weeks. didn't want to add to the impatient requests

but I DID want to stop in and say, "thanks a ton dude!"

You're good people and you do good things. thanks again!

Last edited:
Kay thx
[doublepost=1481508209,1481507743][/doublepost]
I think mine doesnt work because its not from steam, i downloaded it from <removed by staff>
@Zenoxite, as this is the official Terraria forums, it's rude and disrespectful to come here and admit to pirating the game along with giving info on where to get it. Please don't expect any helpful support, for vanilla or otherwise, using a pirated copy.

Be sure to read the piracy policy for the forums here: Policy clarification concerning Piracy and Scam Links

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if the XNB file is messed up, but when I try to build, I get

Code:
The type or namespace name 'Activities' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'Xaml' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if the XNB file is messed up, but when I try to build, I get

Code:
The type or namespace name 'Activities' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
The type or namespace name 'Xaml' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
You seem to be doing something odd. Why would your mod be trying to access whatever those classes are?

Back
Top Bottom