Recent content by Bitey Senpai

1. Bitey Senpai

Game Mechanics Homing (Magic) Weapons/Set Bonuses To Be Useful in PVP

So that leaves Mages with a specific set of weapons that they can use for PVP. My pets should also help me in a fight against another player, actually. This means we're forced to choose weapons that can cut it, but we also have to be very careful and serious during the whole fight if you want to...
  2. Bitey Senpai

The Razor-Pine is a pretty great PVP weapon, but it's true strength also lies in my set-bonus. The Blizzard Staff, however, has to travel from the top of the screen to the enemy, and to actually make it hit them somewhat consistently, I'd have to spray it to their left and right quite a lot...
  3. Bitey Senpai

And my argument is that with all of this, you're still stuck with either a slow-firing weapon (The Heat Ray), or slow projectiles. (Leaf Blower, Inferno Fork.) Weapons like the Bubble Gun have the right damage and firing speed for the job, but the range of a melee weapon. You can practice to...
  4. Bitey Senpai

Alright, so you know how you occasionally want to challenge your friend to a little duel, right? Well, if you're a magic build and they aren't, odds are you're about to get stomped. As most of you know, mages rely quite heavily on their attacks that home in on opponents. Such as the Spectre...
  5. Bitey Senpai

Weapons & Equip Nerfing Vampire Knives.

Perhaps if you're going to make a post regarding it, you should provide reasons for why you disagree. It's sort of a thing around here to do more than speak your opinion without giving a reason or two, from what I've gathered.
  6. Bitey Senpai

I've acquired two hallowed key molds in one blood moon. The drop rates are identical across all key molds, so assuming you knuckle through a blood moon sitting in the Crimson, you will probably get one. I've never had trouble getting my key molds when it came to blood moons. Hell, even better -...
  7. Bitey Senpai

My response regarding advertizement was aimed not at you, but at Necrogue. The other parts of my response were to address points made by both of you. Sigh They are stronger than the Terra Blade, though. This is fact. The amount of work one would put into crafting a Terra Blade versus the work...
  8. Bitey Senpai

Suweeka - That's more like it. Something constructive that mathematically proves my claim to be incorrect. That aside, if you move around at least a little, you'll take far less damage. It isn't as easily calculable to try and include variables like... I don't know, moving left and right and...
  9. Bitey Senpai

But... I did, didn't I? Why does this topic have to be so dramatic? Edit: Oh, wait. I didn't read that properly. That was more for the suggestion than against it.
  10. Bitey Senpai

Are you really trying to tell me that you're capable of standing still and dealing damage while remaining at max health for the duration of the hardmode boss fight? Like, you can just call in The Destroyer and simply stay put and attack until it's dead? If that's a thing, then I'll agree with...
  11. Bitey Senpai

http://puu.sh/chPeU/ebacc8a4d9.png That doesn't seem like they were "nerfed into oblivion". Heck, I might have agreed if they weren't still broken. I am aware they aren't required to beat end-game content. But to be able to beat any hardmode boss short of Fishron by just standing in place and...
  12. Bitey Senpai

It might take time, but you can outlast anything that you're up against. There shouldn't be a possibility for being un-killable. The Flairon is a great weapon, but it doesn't ensure your immortality by using it.
  13. Bitey Senpai

Yeah, the title says it all. Well, mostly. See, Vampire Knives are a cool idea. Draining HP for every hit is a very useful trait for a weapon. I'm sure those of you who wear Spectre Robes would agree. However I do have my qualms. Vampire Knives do reasonable damage... nothing amazing, but far...
Back
Top Bottom