BREKVIS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, I'm looking for an experienced terraria guru to test the map so far. More info in the reply's of this status.
    BREKVIS
    BREKVIS
    Since I made the map, it would be nice to have someone testing it that doesnt know the map, it would give me some better insight on what needs to be changed/removed/added. If you're interested, please send me a PM. (The map is not finished, but I'd like for someone to test what I've made so far before continueing big on it, incase it does need some tweaking)
    After some IRL problems I have come back, ready to continue work on the map. My apologies for the delay.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    If you have problems IRL, take care of them first. Life, and the things that directly effect you, always come first.
    BREKVIS
    BREKVIS
    Yeah they're taken care off, that's why I now have the time again to get back into working on the map :)
    I can't get the right mobs to spawn in my corruption part of the map... bats and slimes spawn, but the EoS' dont... anyone know why?
    BREKVIS
    BREKVIS
    I thought maybe it's becouse of the gemspark background, but I dont know if this actually is the case, do player walls decline the spawn of the corruption mobs? if so, then why do normal mobs (skeletons, cave bats and slimes) spawn? the corruption theme is playing, so it is the correct biome for sure...
    CheesyPaninie
    CheesyPaninie
    I can't really say for sure, but I think perhaps EoS only appears at the surface at an open area with no walls. The reason they appear in chasms is possibly because there are openings above.
    CheesyPaninie
    CheesyPaninie
    If not, perhaps try asking at reddit? they're pretty quick to reply :)
    Still not happy with the result of level 3 >.> working with corruption while trying to make it pretty is hard T_T
    Level 3 is taking a ton of work and time so far :/ I hope to finish off within the next 2 weeks but if needed I will take a little longer :)
    When you're working on an area for hours on end, and dont get the results you hoped for, tomorrow's another day tho.. :red:ton of work yay :D
    Didnt get much work done on the map this week, been very busy IRL, will work on it again ASAP.
    Most of level 2 completed, starting on level 3 tomorrow, I want to get alot of progress done so I can release the map soon... Alot o' work..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom