Recent content by Buckybomb

1. Buckybomb

Mobile How to defeat the Twins?

ouch, goteem. i'll fix that.
  2. Buckybomb

Mobile How to defeat the Twins?

when defeating the twins with any class, you need to be sure of 3 things: 1. you have enough room to fly around. wings are an integral part of your loadout, don't ever forget that. 2. you should only focus on one eye first. it's generally noted that spazimatism is the harder of the two. usually...
  3. Buckybomb

PC The Axe V.S. The Luminite Hamaxe

Damn it, forgot to account for the wonderful guitar sounds. Time to toss my research out the window.
  4. Buckybomb

PC The Axe V.S. The Luminite Hamaxe

I just recently got the axe after ages of grinding plantera, but soon questioned if it was even worth getting it; my Luminite Hamaxe seemed to keep up just as much. Let's do a comparison. The Axe 175% Hammer power 100% Axe power (I didn't test axe speed, but i'll still leave this here.) +1...
  5. Buckybomb

found all my awful worlds from 2014

found all my awful worlds from 2014
  6. Buckybomb

been playing terraria for 6 years now but somehow, this one world i've been playing for the last...

been playing terraria for 6 years now but somehow, this one world i've been playing for the last month and a half is 16% my total playtime.
  7. Buckybomb

Game Mechanics Boss essence

The difference is that it doesn't take 20 minutes to summon one or two of them. Once late enough in the game, you can get any of these reliably, minus some of the pets. I think Trophies and masks should be kept as a rare drop from the bosses, because they don't necessarily hinder or progress...
  8. Buckybomb

Game Mechanics Boss essence

I would like this, at least for Moon Lord. I don't see it as much of an issue for the other bosses, but since it takes so long to even fight Moonlord, you could be fighting him 10+ times to get the item you'd like (I sure know I did)
  9. Buckybomb

Game Mechanics Fill Bottles when it’s raining

This is a cool idea. I'd love if this was expanded to have full water crafting in the rain as well. (Mud blocks come to mind.)
  10. Buckybomb

Game Mechanics Auto-Open doors

Yes, I'd love this feature, but only when the smart cursor is on, or at least be toggle-able in the in-game settings menu.
  11. Buckybomb

[Project] Deathrun

very cool. i'd love to see a method of randomly picking someone to be the person who does the traps. just worked out a basic player sorting system, using a "player above" sensor. this could sort everyone into teams, or a way to pick who's going to be the deathrun master dude. realistically...
  12. Buckybomb

Game Mechanics Piggy Bank/Chest Inventory Favoriting

I've found it kinda silly that items in chests or piggy banks can't be favorited. I've ran into this issue when spending a lot of money: sometimes, coins just get moved from where they were in the piggy bank. It's a sort of dumb idea, but this is a huge pet peeve of mine that I have to take an...
  13. Buckybomb

solid 3 years since i've been active on these forums. <3 glad to be back

solid 3 years since i've been active on these forums. <3 glad to be back
  14. Buckybomb

Tool [Auto-Hotkey] Useful Terraria Hotkeys

I've been using a hotkey script for quite a while that greatly helps with some things common to anyone interested in pixel perfect positioning or AFK Farms. I decided to beef it up and release it, however I would love to know some suggestions of what everyone would like. Features (Fully...
  15. Buckybomb

[Pre-Hardmode] Easy Present/Meteorite farm

Merry Christmas Everybody! Christmas is upon us, and that means enemies drop presents. These things drop at random, but can very easily give some good loot: Pre-Hardmode weapons Really good foods Equipment Furniture If you just play through the event, you're bound to get some. However, what...
Back
Top Bottom