CatTheTerrarian

:pinky:Hi I'm Cat and I love the Golfer NPC :pinky:
Hahahaha... Just a weird little simp edit I made.. *covers face in pure embarrassment*

:gslime:Also I like making/writing funny scenarios and posting them because it's funny:gslime:

Untitled_01-06-2023_02-51-57.gif
platinum emerald ring [the one the Golfer is wearing in my profile picture]

Untitled_01-06-2023_02-51-57-1.gif
luminite emerald ring [a ring my friend said was what the golfer would only accept]

The golfer NPC is chill and that's one reason why he's my favorite NPC in Terraria and just like some people think the Dryad is hot to me the Golfer NPC is hot and attractive, and yes you can ask me why I think the Golfer NPC is hot even though it's a pixelated character. The Dryad is a bit too weird in my opinion because the leaves on her body is connected to her body so to me that kind of makes her actually naked...

I'm currently making a Terraria comic and I enjoy drawing and writing stories.

:pinky:I also enjoy showing the Golfer NPC love and appreciation.:pinky:

I am what you call a simp and a weirdo but if you ever feel lonely or want to rant or talk about weird stuff to someone then you can talk to me about all your problems or really anything in the world, I'm a great listener and I love making people feel better.
Birthday
Nov 27, 2007 (Age: 16)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile

Contact

Twitter
Nana_CatsofWar
Discord Tag
Cher_Haden/Peace_Leader#2522

Signature

I love the Golfer NPC, to me he's a champion and I love fighting the dryad with him because she's kind of annoying for continually telling me to purify the world with small bags of confusing powder and for not letting the Golfer mow the lawn.. Oh also because we really don't enjoy her walking around the place naked.

-CatTheTerrarian

I like Cat they're... strange and very chaotic but it's way better than being around the Dryad... The dryad wants to kill me by the way just because I mowed the lawn...

-TheGolferNPC

What's a lizard?

-CatTheTerrarian

Cat..it's a reptile....

-TheGolferNPC

And what are you?

-CatTheTerrarian

I'm annoyed with your questions..

-TheGolferNPC

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  3. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom