Recent content by Catz

1. Catz

Pixel Art Gallery

If anyone wants to view more without waiting for the youtube upload, the game clips are found under my gamertag Catz2088 on xbox.
  2. Catz

Pixel Art Gallery

Completely forgot I have game recording on Xbox one.. This was saved before update 1.3
  3. Catz

Pixel Art Gallery

:dryadsmile:Thank you @OddGirl @ExoticCharm @Unit One ! I'm working on this Sirensong and got me befuddled (confuzzled?) on wings. Let me know what you all think or see so far. Does it look delicate & feathery (which is my goal) so far or just derpy? Can't screenshot the entire artwork yet. The...
  4. Catz

Museum of Pixel Art

Thank you @Khaios and thank you @airisu <3. I started a different thread for the xbox one pixel art. Stop by/ Drop by on the new thread once I share more art. I might capture screenshots on certain details and post them on the activity feed on my xb1 profile. Final/completed pieces will be...
  5. Catz

Pixel Art Gallery

Welcome to my Pixel Art Gallery. Most of my pixel art started on xbox 360. I moved to xbox one and so happy and excited. So let's start the thread with a throwback pixel art. Built two years ago, looking better on the xb1 console. I was able to transfer my world. But still fiddling with...
  6. Catz

Museum of Pixel Art

Sorry to be so busy travelling and no downtime at all. I will be moving to xbox one:dryadsmile:. I think there is an option to transfer worlds from xbox 360 to xbox one. But I haven't tried it yet, is anyone successful with the transfer or does it ruin the world? If I can transfer my world...
  7. Catz

Museum of Pixel Art

Just an update... I wasn't in any witness protection program, just me traveling for my work. I am determined to finish the sirensong's wings (real challenge!) when I get back stateside. I haven't had time to explore the update (I've neglected my game! For shame!!). Hope to explore it soon. I've...
  8. Catz

Traveling... Hope to get back on my pixel art

Traveling... Hope to get back on my pixel art
  9. Catz

Waiting for the update

Waiting for the update
  10. Catz

Hello Khaios! Been traveling for work these last months. Love the palm trees you designed around...

Hello Khaios! Been traveling for work these last months. Love the palm trees you designed around that beach resort.
  11. Catz

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Yup, it's chaos if you view it while playing the game. The artwork makes more sense once the world map is opened. Then their mind gets confused how can this be... No change on the map when actuated.
  12. Catz

Museum of Pixel Art

Nah! don't turn green with envy. I love all your designs! Big fan Khaios! Without your inspiring builds, my pixel art will not be alive!
  13. Catz

Khaios' Build Spectacle

I sometimes build too many color palettes and it still feels like it's missing the color I want. I wonder if I'm colorblind while I'm building.... youtube!...youtube!...youtube! ... youtube!... youtube!... youtube!...
  14. Catz

Museum of Pixel Art

I added a lighthouse in my arena world/1st world for duke fishron. I rushed this build during holiday since I was still working on Red's pants and the update for Duke Fishron just came in. The ocean arena from DicemanX's ultimate arena design on the left ocean biome is tragically glitched. I...
  15. Catz

How was the conversation with the family? Did your mom give your console back?

How was the conversation with the family? Did your mom give your console back?
Back
Top Bottom