Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Cenx! Already sent an email requesting to be a tester. I'm really excited just to have a chance to help in the progression of 1.3, even if it is just searching for bugs and glitches, its cool to know i can help. Really hoping you reply, and looking forward to the update!
    Hey Cenx I Just Thought This Would Be A Great Time To To Thank You :D You Gave Us The People (Including Me) To Have A Chance To Test Your Game I Just Wanted To Say Thanks :D I Have Sent An Email Thanks Cenx And The Terraria Team :D
    Me and my bro would be happy to help with the Beta Testing we both have good computers and play terraria a lot we will report any bugs we find
    Coolgum15
    Coolgum15
    Please don't double post :/
    Out of all the 1.3 testing emails/conversations that you get, how many fill out all of Marcus101RR's requirements or even your requirements
    I bet a good portion of your email/conversations are just spam.
    Also, how do you read your tester requests? Do you check the newest or the oldest?
    rangerofthewest
    rangerofthewest
    Don't worry about it Coolgum, it's Cenx's choice. If you trust her judgement, don't try to influence her decision. She'll make the right one ;)
    those of you wanting to test 1.3 please note that this is for bug/glitch/lag testing, not some steam early-access game. It's really more serious than most of you think.
    I know you have like over 9000 replies and emails right now, but just saying have 450 hours and would love to test 1.3!
    I would love to test 1.3! I have over 500 hours on Terraria, and I have been playing since the beginning.
    Surly you can't just pick random people? Like what if they tell everyone what's in it
    Also is there age restriction?
    rangerofthewest
    rangerofthewest
    Read the latest posts on the tester thread to answer the first question (it has been answered COUNTLESS times). The age restriction I don't know.
    TheUnrealMegashark
    TheUnrealMegashark
    I think I read somewhere in the NDA if you're underage you have to have parental consent.
    Hello Ma'am My name is Xenxc and I would love to test 1.3, I have about 400 hours on the game and i know the basics and some of the advanced mechanics, if you choose me then I will thank you forever, and if you don't then I guess I will need to become more experienced at typing emails.
    Hello! I started a Conversation about Testing 1.3 on Mac. Thanks for your consideration!
    Good afternoon! My name is Kyle and I'd be honored to test the new Terraria. I have over 230 hours of play time, so I'm familiar with most of the game content. As for free time, I play on my computer for 6+ hours a day. Plus I don't trust my favorite's game fate to people whom I don't know, so I'd much rather play a role in helping the development in any way that I can. Have a great day !
    I'll love to test terraria 1.3, i can play it without problems and i consider myself serious in games and about free time.... I HAVE TONS!
    Cenx, considering this will probably be lost in your pages upon pages of profile posts from fans, I just want to say thank-you for all of your hard work. We as a community tremendously appreciate it, and I hope that you and the team will continue to make this a fantastic place for a long time to come.
    Poor Cenx, probably being spammed with 9,001+ alerts... im not helping, am i? =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom