Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 500 emails...226 conversations....What have I done?!
    iZi
    iZi
    agree
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Just have to get the right testers. That's very hard to do with an initial interaction, so I doubt (or hope) that the Re-logic team won't just unveil the whole 1.3 update (or what has been done so far) in an instant for them.
    BlueWolf
    BlueWolf
    Yeah i think they surely have a plan for that maybe a copy of 1.2 with some features of 1.3 in it which needs testing.so it does not spoil testers fun maybe :)
    Just gonna put this out there to everyone

Asking for Cenx to reply won't make the reply come any faster
    She asked for a pm or email, don't post here (Read the OP!)
    Telling her reasons you want to join here would just annoy her (well it would annoy me at least)
    She has about 600 people wanting to become testers, it's gonna take some time. Be patient
    M
    mnjiman
    And to also be respectful if you end up not being a tester. I will be disappointed myself but thats normal. Let us believe that everything Cenx is going to do will be for the best for the game. That is all that matters.
    Vampirezero7
    Vampirezero7
    Well said.

If you can't wait you don't deserve the update
    Vampirezero7
    Vampirezero7
    Be respectful is what I meant
    Hello Cenx I have sent you an email regarding me wanting to test the 1.3 Beta. I'm glad the Terraria team has given us this great opportunity and I want to Thank you guys for your great work. And to everyone else good luck :).
    Hey, just wanted to thank you & the team for opening up this opportunity for testing to your community!

Re-Logic Staff FTW
    Cenx was last seen: Viewing member profile Cenx. Uhm...
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Probably looking at all the beta requests on her profile. People really should be keeping it to PMs and emails like the announcement asked.
    Hi, I would like to test 1.3 my comp: Intel Core i5-3570K , Asus Maximus V Gene, 4Gb RAM, Asus PCI-Ex GeForce GT 440, Windows 8.1 pro x64.
    Playing Terraria since 2011, I can tested for 4-8 hours a day =) I'll be glad to help
    So do I have to send a mail for you to sign up? Just asking
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    You can also start a conversation with her (ie use the private messaging system)
    Mihn
    Mihn
    God I posted in the looking for tester thread, well, gonna do a private messaging then
    If there's still testing positions open, I'd like to apply. I have time, experience, and a working computer. :D But seriously, I've been playing 3+ years, often play a few hours [or more] every day, and I'd like to help you and the team test it out.
    Gesser
    Gesser
    She asked for either a) a conversation (pm) or b) an e-mail.
    Frostbite
    Frostbite
    Ah. :x Email it is, don't feel like hunting for the PM button.
    I wonder when you're going to look at my conversation? :D
    Reactions: Ali
    Coolgum15
    Coolgum15
    She has to be testing the game herself too, so give it some time, I've been waiting ~5 hours
    Why are trophy points here if we cant earn them?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    You should ask Skiphs that question, hes the main guy behind the forums.
    Zoomo
    Zoomo
    The forum is very new still, just wait. Soon everything will be smoothly running. :)
    Yüen
    Yüen
    The trophy points are all 0 because you get member titles instead.
    I think.
    Hey Cenx, here's something to brighten your day.
    Press ctrl alt DownArrow (then ctrl alt UpArrow)
    Gesser
    Gesser
    I don't get it.
    Coolgum15
    Coolgum15
    It flips your screen if you have a good enough computer
    Cenx I have sent an email from a gmail account you know its me when you find it and if you find it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom