• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Changing Flask
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welp, I can be considered a MLP fan now... But not me. It's your idea to be a br-Noup, mine.Pretty sure I still had the inspiration half a year or so ago.
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    Uh, blame me for your bronyism and oh God please no I cannot live with the fact this is partly my fault...
    (Secret of Mana) Only two wipes and I've completed the game? I know I might be crazy, but for first playthough it's quite a good run!
    I guess I'm the only one playing Secret of Mana and admitting it in TCF unless proven otherwise.
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    :/ And I can't really buy a Switch, can I? I mean - I can't afford multiple game consoles at once. (Also a remaster still sounds fun)
    altermaven
    altermaven
    There is a remaster, sorta, of Secret of Mana on the PC, PS4 and XB1(?), there's a bunch of QoL fix-ups and cleaner English atop the more presentable top-bottom view. Trials of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 3) remaster, however, is going to be a whole different beast. Still bummed that Adventures of Mana (Final Fantasy Legend remake) isn't in the books yet for non-PS..
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    I Actually Played Secret Of Mana.

Meridian Dance For The Win
    Sometimes I just hate waiting for a bus hour away in the timetable, and I wish I were just to fly or drive my way home.
    I'll imagine the times when we finally travel between worlds by stargates... wouldn't it be very interesting?
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Sounds too complicated. How about we just link up our nether portals?
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    The trouble is doing spacesuits designed for Nether in industrial state. Plus the lava. What about portals?
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    To me it seems like the nether is controlled by some sort of anti-fire magic, as Minecraft Steve faces no repercussions in spite of the fact that literally all of the water in his body would likely dry up.
    I hate making new topics, it just deleted on me when I tried to upload a file.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Oh. RIP whatever topic you were trying to make.

I have problems with attachments now too. Maybe you could try a free image-hosting service instead?
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    Well, no help required, I just got it fixed on my own.
    Ah yes, the... huh, I think I'm doing beginning wrong. Anyway, it's a nostalgia time... and the realization what these five years gave me.
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    These five years gave me more than just joy. Hardships, tears, friends, advances and falls,hell, even the beginning of RPing. All of this I'll thank on the TCF.
    Oblivion: Yesterday and in Monday I played it, and I had been killed so much times...
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    Rouge, Argonian, Serpent... I just feel like that. For now no outlawish stuff (but I learnt to kite at least)
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    I'm Running A Nord Psycho (Custom Class, Combat, Strength And Endurance, Heavy/Light Armor, Blade, Blunt, Athletics, Acrobatics And Armorer) And Can Kill Basically Anything In One Hit. Also Under The Warrior Sign.
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Pmuuhzedci Sycdan
    Healing Takes Forever Because I Use A Base Healing Spell With Near 200 Health And Only 60 Magicka, But I Take Almost No Damage From Anything, So Meh.

If You Can't Take On Enemies Head On, Try Using Sneak.
    Oh noooooo, the TCF had lied about maintenance? Now we need to wait another >20 minutes!
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    Well, the site did go down for about 5 min for me, maybe they lied about the 30-60 min part...
    Forums: I just swear that it's a silent day outta there, not just in TCF RPing, but also in where I am, cause' I'm waiting way too much time
    There might be one small trouble over here, a lone archer keeps shooting my leaf, it's not funny anymore, because how I'm gonna fix it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom