Chapface

I'm an amateur at modding, being mediocre at programming and sprite work. I'm the guy behind BATIMod and Sandwich Guy NPC. And I'm currently working on another mod that will be called Quadrumvirate.
While I technically started modding in 2018, I was pretty terrible back then. And now that I'm back after a 2 year break... I still have lots to improve and learn but I'm not completely incompetent.

Outside of modding, I tend to alternate between hobbies a lot, and also leave a lot of things unfinished.
I have what is probably an unhealthy obession with Arthropods. And also have way too many designs for my... what would you call it... "Persona" perhaps?

I also like going to unanswered threads to answer any questions and solve any problems I am able to.

As for the mods I manage. Im currently prioritizing Quadrumvirate. I still plan on giving Sandwich Guy updates occasionally. And while I'll try update BATIMod more, I don't have all that many ideas I have the skills to execute. So the updates may be minimal. Additionally, I've slowed down in terms of progress. Due to just not really feeling like it I guess.
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fractures-of-penumbra-wip.105752
Occupation
professional idiot

Signature

= = = =Signature or something.= = = =
Sandwich Guy NPCBendy and The Ink Mod
Mundanely self advertising is epic.
Any support banner for lesser known, but really good mods I come across.
Which probably won't be very many but still.

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  5. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  6. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  7. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  8. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom