Charon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finally, finally, finally, got a shiny Noibat on the same day I got Smash 3DS. I'll post my friend code soon.
    Ah, I love getting 20% kills with footstool jumps in Smash. That and spikes with Mewtwo and Duck Hunt.
    I think that they should remove that trash DLC witch character and replace it with Shrek. I am very adamant about this.
    Azu
    Azu
    My theory with the 3 characters is that they won a specific region's ballot.
    Cloud for NA
    Bayonetta for EU
    Corrin for Japan (they're the only ones with the game he's in anyways)
    colinavvv
    colinavvv
    They should do this. Best character idea ever.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I know Nihil about the game you're talking about. But the idea is perfect. I think they should replace the whole cast of that game with Shrek. Shrek is the one who spins samsara, Shrek is the ultimate being, Shrek was the one that shaped the universe to his liking. He's omnipresent. He's omniomni.
    Gah, spriting (REDACTED) is so (REDACTED). (REDACTED)s are painful. How does @Crowno sprite these things? Curse you, backgrounds! (Whoops.)
    Your entry was definitely one of my favorites. You should make an art thread around here.
    Reactions: Charon
    Charon
    Charon
    I have considered it - most of my art is paper and pencil, and most of that is unreleased content for the mod I am working on, so... :p I should do something soon, though. Thanks!
    MinieK
    MinieK
    You had the best one, bro!
    Many thanks for the follow. May I ask what drove you to do so?
    Charon
    Charon
    Well, I follow people for good reasons, and you seem like a great person and respected here on the forums. Therefore, I should follow such a wonderful member of this community. :)
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I'm glad I could help. ;)
    I was just fooled into watching something completely disturbing/weird. Never, ever pay attention to Flowey's faces during the fight.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Yeah, it's super creepy. It's hard not to see, though.
    MinieK
    MinieK
    I know right! Flowey needs to se a doc, or a psychologist, I think. Or he needs a plastic surgery! :p
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    or he needs a SOUL
    I love the look of your mod pls give me more spoilers
    Omanyte
    Omanyte
    Thanks for sharing
    MinieK
    MinieK
    @Omanyte there will be darkness, forever! Both halfs of the mod are darkness actually. Negativity is more space-themed, while Mharadium is more devil-themed. Both are darkness!
    Omanyte
    Omanyte
    I can see that they are both darkness :redmunch:
    It just struck me. What kind of deformed abomination is Cthulhu right now? No eyes or brain. ...Eww.
    Reactions: TechniKris
    Omanyte
    Omanyte
    What is the eater of worlds to him, maybe stomach worm or something?
    Charon
    Charon
    Maybe a tapeworm? And the Queen Bee... *shudder*
    Omanyte
    Omanyte
    Yeah, i meant a tapeworm. Plantera looks like a plant-themed air freshener. What about the wall of flesh like boils and blisters or what?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom