Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How many copies has Terraria officially sold?
    Well, I'm coming very far on in my adventures. Part of the N Terraria team and they've already done quite a bit completely new to Terraria..
    Welp. That's my clean record finished.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I know I used to ignore and tell, but I've learnt that, since I'm not going to see the reaction, then causing it isn't even worth my time. "Out of sight, out of mind" is a very real thing.

Now if I could CSS that "show ignored content" button to help my sometimes lacking self-control... Yeah.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    On the other hand, when you ignore people, it makes it easier for them to undermine your public image. This, of course, is purely hypothetical.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    As you cannot respond to their comments without being somewhat pissed off or continuing ignoring them that everyone abandons ship.
    My activity here has recently crashed. Sorry guys.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Nope, just being focused on the N Terraria project
    W1K
    W1K
    Made a craftgroup to be active. Never referenced. Crashes activity. Thx TAPI.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I have the same problem:
    especially when using Stopwatch capability, I literally need to edit DLL's to run it on a machine below Win 8
    Currently searching through System .cs to see a list of mathematical functions
    Trying to create a new definition to almost 'modify' C# language: a 24 bit integer (3 bytes)
    Chazm
    Chazm
    damn I'll have to edit my OS to do that
    How the hell does this even work: public static byte[] tileLargeFrames = new byte[427];
    Apparently TCF had just been attacked by DDoS...
    Azu
    Azu
    So THAT'S why I couldn't get on from yesterday night all the way till 20 minutes ago...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Same with me, couldn't get on from 16:00 throughout the rest of the day and 12 hours
    Azu
    Azu
    My computer just lost connection. God.
    Who would win against a fight to the death: a Nokia 3310 or a Nintendo DS?
    Azu
    Azu
    DS. In order for Nintendo to even consider it, the manufacturer had to make it be able to survive being dropped 5 feet on concrete 50 times.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Nokia 3310s have stopped bullets completely without going through them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom