Red Alert... Dec 14, 2017

Chocosta was last seen:
Mar 31, 2019
    1. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Red Alert...
    2. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      All bets are off for the Net neutrality in the US now, let's hope that 83% of Americans not wanting it to end is enough... Good luck guys..
      1. Alamandra Vonn Pravus
        Alamandra Vonn Pravus
        i'm going to :red:ing die
        Dec 14, 2017
      2. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        You're not the only one, Juice.
        Dec 14, 2017
    3. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Time to break the Internet and repel the FCC and their anti-Net Neutrality shenanigans.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    4. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      You know you messed something up with TModLoader when the game crashes when placing normal wood blocks in a 2x2 pattern.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Canito
        Canito
        The game can't handle 4 blocks of wood together? Well that...I'm speechless.
        Jul 7, 2017
    5. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Happy new year folks !
    6. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Merry Christmas, fellow Terrarians !
    7. Chocosta
    8. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Didn't think making my art thread would have been taking so long : I only almost copy-pasted the first things I had done for the contest
    9. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Considering the creation of my art thread, by turning a lot of Terraria into Hearthstone Cards... I just wonder if people would enjoy it...
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        It would be fun personally for me to see. I can easily see a game made out of the cards you've created. If it is something you really desire to do, I'd say it would be really fun to go for it!
        Dec 16, 2016
    10. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Played this during a blood moon. I think It is pretty good.
    11. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      How in the world do I manage to die every single first nights with a new character ? Either I'm super bad at this game or I am cursed.
      1. Seeabass likes this.
    12. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Hoping I won't have to stay up all night to finish my entry for the next year. Even tho I'm not hoping to win, I like sharing my ideas ^^
      1. neoselket likes this.
    13. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      I keep getting disconnected from the TCF which is kinda disturbing. I know it comes from me but I don't know the exact source of the prob...
      1. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        It may be the https issue. If you're using an https connection to the site, you'll have to switch to http as that was causes around 90-95% of the logout issues that are similar to this.
        Oct 24, 2016
      2. Chocosta
        Chocosta
        Apparently I'm, not having any trouble anymore. I don't know why, because I didn't change anything. Oh well, Thanks anyway ^^
        Oct 25, 2016
    14. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      This thing is kinda cool : Imgur
    15. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Since I'm apparently clumsy when trying to express something, why not simply stop ? Admit that would be super cool not to be human ;)
    16. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Officially died to a(n ice) slime. I have no excuses even though it was in expert mode. I shall be ashamed of this event forever.
      1. Sargon
        Sargon
        Once again, a slime stood triumphant!
        Feb 24, 2016
      2. Chocosta
        Chocosta
        I am speechless for that. the slime was too strong wiht his friends for me to handle or dodge them.
        Feb 24, 2016
    17. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Happy LATE Valentine's day everyone ! May your true love come in the near future :)
      1. Aesir likes this.
      2. James Harrow
        James Harrow
        it's like 3 in the afternoon for me. : P
        Feb 14, 2016
      3. Chocosta
        Chocosta
        Well, It's 10:15 PM in France so that's quite the difference here.
        Feb 14, 2016
    18. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      2 Heart Crystals, 4 underground houses and a bunch of statues. Well, nice way to begin a NEW YEAR.
    19. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Happy New Year, people ! Hope you'll have a good time tonight. Anyway, night-night for me...
    20. Chocosta
      Chocosta
      Anyone got a good free game on the Windows Store? I'm getting kinda bored having only my phone to play/watch videos/post stuff on the TCF :(
  • About

Terraria Player
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

There are things I don't understand. I love good things and I don't need to understand them because loving them is enough.
    Bad things are a mystery to me and I want to know why people do these bad things, as it brings nothing good for them or the others...

I must be weird to talk about philosophy in my TCF signature, right ? :)