Recent content by ClearConscious

1. ClearConscious

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Could you be more specific? What types of issues are you encountering. We haven't seen a lot of these reports. Thanks!
  2. ClearConscious

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Please take the time to submit a bug report here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form Thanks!
  3. ClearConscious

Switch Switch World not loading

This is related to placing item frames and training dummies in your world. A fix for this should be included in the upcoming patch. Working on getting that out to everyone asap.
  4. ClearConscious

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Hey there! Your worlds aren't corrupted. This is related to a different issue when placing an item frame in the world. The team is working on a fix :) We'd recommend not placing any item frames in your world until we have a chance to patch this.
  5. ClearConscious

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Hey there. Please report your bug here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
  6. ClearConscious

New Hotfix Patch Now Available on Xbox One & PS4 - 6/4

@Proto Persona I'll follow up with the team tomorrow morning. The multiplayer session protection issue is more so a feature addition (similar to the safe zone on Xbox One), rather than a specific bug. It's just a matter of prioritization at this point, but we are aware of it. I'll have to look...
  7. ClearConscious

New Hotfix Patch Now Available on Xbox One & PS4 - 6/4

Greetings, Terrarians! Update: The patch is now available to download on Xbox One & PS4. A new patch will be rolling out starting around 2:30 PM Pacific Time. The following is included in the patch. Fixed 3 crashes associated with certain combinations of wall tile and paint. It's possible...
  8. ClearConscious

Nintendo Switch Showcase Collection

Greetings, Terrarians! Given the increased frequency of Switch showcases we thought it would helpful to provide a central location for all the videos. This page will be updated as new videos become available so make sure to bookmark it and check back often. Switch Teaser Switch - Eye of...
  9. ClearConscious

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

We're in the process of coordinating any follow-up patches with additional fixes.
  10. ClearConscious

PS4 My game keeps crashing!

We just released a new update. Let me know if that helps. Thanks!
  11. ClearConscious

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Thanks for the feedback. Just a reminder that you can report any bugs or issues you come across here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
  12. ClearConscious

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Send me a PM. May have some follow-up questions.
  13. ClearConscious

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Does there seem to be anything that triggers those issues?
Back
Top Bottom