Recent content by Clerk (絵)

1. Clerk (絵)

Items 🖌️Paint Tools QoL Upgrade🖌️

I think the second one would be more useful for filling the background of a room for example.
  2. Clerk (絵)

I want to bring this up again, the devs said they had a bit more time now that there is new music in the making. :)
  3. Clerk (絵)

Game Mechanics Summoner UI so you can tell how many minions or sentries you can have

Yeah, I feel like you wouldn't have to remove the mana bar with the above suggestion.
  4. Clerk (絵)

Game Mechanics Summoner UI so you can tell how many minions or sentries you can have

I honestly don't think it would be cluttery to just add in another bar next to mana, It wouldn't take up that much space. Maybe add two bars, one for sentries too. Rather than remove one. Woah! Wait, add little bubbles like with the mechanical ruler and stuff, but on the right-side of the screen...
  5. Clerk (絵)

Just a simple UI in the corner of the screen, just like HP and Mana. It could be green in color since Red and Yellow are taken by HP and Blue is taken by Mana, I don't know the best idea for a symbol, since HP is a heart and Mana is a star. Maybe some of you have ideas for the symbol or a better...
  6. Clerk (絵)

Yeah, add another infinite bucket to the game lol. This reminds me of when I used to play Terraria with my cousins, We would divide ourselves into 2 factions the "Bucketheads" and the "Resistance" it was kinda just regular terraria but when you would bump into the other faction you would have a...
  7. Clerk (絵)

Honestly I had no idea you could right click the shell phone outside the inventory, it's always in my bottom left most inventory slot, when I use it I open my inventory up and my mouse flies there to use it when in a panic. But if it works in the hot bar, then yeah that's perfect for the situation.
  8. Clerk (絵)

I'd obviously still appreciate this, however I feel like the shell phone mechanism defeats the whole idea of not having to open your inventory. To "move things around" problem. Perhaps it could swap functions for brush roller and scraper by right-clicking outside of the inventory, like how some...
  9. Clerk (絵)

Sprites Suggestion: Update Adamantite Armour

I like the gem in the middle of the chest piece of the old ones, otherwise it's cool. 😎
  10. Clerk (絵)

Right? It would be phenomenal if it was in vanilla terraria, because of how available it would be for everyone. I don't really use mods, for example, because I frequently play the game with larger groups of friends and most of us don't use mods. And some platforms have a way harder time modding.
  11. Clerk (絵)

Other Secret seed suggestion

I love the idea of a super flat world, it would be great for building worlds, and I don't have to use tedit.
  12. Clerk (絵)

The area fill or click and drag would make painting whole biomes, or a bunch of trees quite a breeze. It would also allow you to quickly paint a ton of different stones to the same grey in a build. The color swap idea would allow pixel art to be way more streamlined.
  13. Clerk (絵)

Weapons & Equip The copper pickax should have a final form.

I like the idea that the "Zenith Pickaxe" would behave similarly to the zenith with the unlimited range and large swinging animations, and it just mines blocks from an infinite range.
  14. Clerk (絵)

Other Throwing Class Buffs??

Fossil armor is ranger armor now. its below necro armor's tier being post-dungeon stuff. So fossil is pre dungeon ranger armor
  15. Clerk (絵)

NPCs & Enemies New end game bosses + Progression

I wonder If they will pull a minecraft and just expand current worlds to have terraria 2 ideas in them.
Back
Top Bottom