Recent content by Cockroachcomics

1. Cockroachcomics

HOW THE F*** DO YOU SOLO DUKE FISHRON???

If you want to proceed with your minecart strategy, you should get the iron or mechanical minecart.
  2. Cockroachcomics

Can I defeat the little sprout that turned into a complete demon of the jungle?

Cheese in moderation can be healthy, but too much cheese is bad for you.
  3. Cockroachcomics

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Hey! This seems like a really cool idea to me. I was wondering if I could join.
  4. Cockroachcomics

Can I defeat the little sprout that turned into a complete demon of the jungle?

For anyone having trouble beating plantera in expert mode, just make a huge arena and use a clorophyte shot bow and holy arrows.
  5. Cockroachcomics

The Photoshop Game

6. Cockroachcomics

The Photoshop Game

7. Cockroachcomics

The Photoshop Game

8. Cockroachcomics

The Photoshop Game

9. Cockroachcomics

PC Hello and ... did I make a Booboo ?

The musket won't get you very far. I reccomend the bee's knees since the ammo is low-cost but highly damaging.
  10. Cockroachcomics

PC Hello and ... did I make a Booboo ?

For skeleton, the key component is a huge arena. Make sure you have a running space of around 400 blocks and multiple platforms to dodge its attacks. Hermes boots or the bunny mount are a necessity. For armor, you should be wearing hellstone. The bee's knees coupled with a hive pack will take...
  11. Cockroachcomics

Mobile Are we expecting an update this year?

I remember when people said the same thing about implementing hardmode on mobile. I remember when they said the same thing about 1.2's release. 1.3 will eventually get uploaded, but everyone should just be prepared to give the developers time and patience.
  12. Cockroachcomics

terraria join me

Here's some things you might need to know about the computer version. First of all, iOS is three times easier than the computer version's normal mode (not expert). iOS has all enemies' attack and defense stats lowered drastically. That alone is a big transition. I would suggest spending a...
  13. Cockroachcomics

How do you think the old man got his curse?

Every year, a few people tried to break into the dungeon, because there were tales told about great treasure in there. None of them ever seemed to come back, though. One day, a young man decided to laugh in the face of danger and brave the dungeon. He went along with a few other people...
  14. Cockroachcomics

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest Entry Thread

Here's an acrylic painting of a warrior and a ranger.
  15. Cockroachcomics

Draw my thing

Draw a drunken wisp in a bottle.
Back
Top Bottom