Mobile Are we expecting an update this year?

I wouldnt get your hopes up, cos 1.3 is huge, and as terranova said, they're gonna have to change loads of things due to it being on mobile. And im also not sure how they would implement the moon Lord on the smaller screens, because you wouldnt be able to see his hands and forehead, possibly even his chest.

I wouldnt get your hopes up, cos 1.3 is huge, and as terranova said, they're gonna have to change loads of things due to it being on mobile. And im also not sure how they would implement the moon Lord on the smaller screens, because you wouldnt be able to see his hands and forehead, possibly even his chest.
They Make the moon lord smaller and I know it may not be this year it is a question.

But a different event for the Son. Since he is a small boy, the Son gets crazy. A vastly different event from the Moon Lord Event.

Ok so I think you know what I'm posting about the 1.3 Content update for mobile. I am wondering @505Games-Mobile If we are going to be expecting 1.3 this year or next year. Thanks

Its really too soon to be able to make predictions of that. Right now, all efforts are going towards improving and stabilizing the 1.2.4 mobile update, on a number of fronts. That is going to be a pressing concern for quite a while, and following that, 1.3 is a large update, which will of course require its own bug testing period (which from all accounts, is being revamped entirely after the 1.2.4 release).

So it would be nice to know what to look forward to, but its just too soon to be looking for this information.

I know but I am asking a question so... Yes I know their are ALOT of bugs for 1.2.4 mobile but I'm just curious to see their plans revamped 1.3 is that what u meant cause that's kinda confusing if it isn't else revamp Yup because of all the data it'll take

I wouldnt get your hopes up, cos 1.3 is huge, and as terranova said, they're gonna have to change loads of things due to it being on mobile.
I remember when people said the same thing about implementing hardmode on mobile. I remember when they said the same thing about 1.2's release. 1.3 will eventually get uploaded, but everyone should just be prepared to give the developers time and patience.

I remember when people said the same thing about implementing hardmode on mobile. I remember when they said the same thing about 1.2's release. 1.3 will eventually get uploaded, but everyone should just be prepared to give the developers time and patience.

The main point is...they will. Just obviously not right now.

Guy guys guys you think I don't know all that in fact I'm not expecting an reply from them it's a little question...."...............................

Back
Top Bottom