Crawfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm getting a new phone on saturday: Anyone know if the cost-to-quality ratio of the Galaxy S7 is enough to make it worth more than the S6?
    Man, nobody sells mid-sized computer monitors anymore. I just want an 18-inch 1080p display, not a massive wall-stretching 4k almost-TV.
    Remember when everyone was talking about Gotye? I guess now he's just somebody that we used to know.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I remember that guy. There's only so much time an one hit wonder can last.
    I would never cut it as a YouTuber. I'd keep accidentally stealing other people's jokes because I watch so many YouTubers already.
    My day was filled with a lot more corpses than I thought it would be. It's been a strange one.
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    How so? O_O
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    The story makes it seem more lame than I thought it was, but:
    I was helping my dad deliver a pallet full of bags of salt (the street-thawing kind) to a local hospital, and while we were waiting in shipping and receiving, we saw someone drop off a filled bodybag, and came back out the door with another one and drove off. It was rather unsettling and mortality-reminding.
    Holy crap my heart is racing. I got to the Blue Womb in Isaac: Afterbirth and I got Hush down to a quarter health. I coulda had it!
    Don't suppose anyone just so happens to know where I can find an HD printable version of the Halo 2 Xbox box art?
    Did they change Wyvern drops? I feel like they're dropping fewer souls.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Doesn't look like it on the wiki at least, but they drop more in expert.
    TFW Time Warner is so bad you can't even watch a Twitch stream on medium quality for 5 minutes straight without buffering
    Fun game: Google image search for icons for any game and count how many are circle ports with a character in it and a logo in front.
    Man, why are there no good glove mods for Skyrim? Can't a mage have something better than bland old farm gloves?
    king40606
    king40606
    Idk, that should be a thing. I need more gloves.
    I wish moving my YouTube channel to a different Google account didn't delete comments made after 2013. That seems so ridiculously stupid
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom