Crawfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I beat the twins before the Destroyer. Is it worth it to make a Hallowed Repeater or anything of the like to help with the Destroyer?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Well, I will also say that frost armor really helps against all the bosses except the destroyer (he has immunity) and the duke (death wish)
    DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    The repeater so much doesn't matter as much as the ammo. Bring Holy Arrows to the fight.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Holy and Jester arrows are effective, also hellfire but be careful. Try not to deal too much damage too fast as probes seem to release at different health stages, sorta like king slime with slimes. Too many probes ganging up will make the battle very difficult.
    I abandoned the prospect of fighting the Destroyer and tried the twins. I beat Spazmatism, but day came before I could get the other...
    Rune Walsh
    Rune Walsh
    If you already have the Pirate at this point, I highly suggest investing in a cannon. It made my Destroyer fight a whole lot easier.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Unfortunately I don't have much gold to buy things at the moment. I must have spent 2p just reforging my stuff.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Shoulda bought the cannon for easy farming of destroyer for lots of money.
    I'm at my wits end. I honestly can't beat the Destroyer. I'm not good enough. I'm considering just spawning something in to help.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    suspend yourself in a small box high in the air. High enough that the destroyer can't attack you. leave a 1-2 gap in the bottom with platforms. Sit in the box, and fire jester arrows down at the destroyer. A queen spider staff can keep some of the probes at bay.
    CheatFreak47
    CheatFreak47
    Cutlass is beastly against the destroyer, do the magic box method and rip him apart with that.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Cutlass with titanium melee with melee damage boosting accessories can take the mech down in like half a minute.
    I fought the WoF again hoping to get something I can use to help fight the Destroyer... And of course, it drops the item I already had.
    The trees are beautiful outside. God I love Autumn, it's my favorite season. Can't wait for Halloween!
    suu
    suu
    What's your current favourite? :eek:
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Pretty much all of his GMod series', and I look forward to Unturned.
    How 'bout yourself?
    suu
    suu
    His F3AR series, and his Custom Zombies. Those were fun. c:
    Oh god, another avatar that's impossible to take seriously :p
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Well that's the pot calling the kettle black, my good sir and/or madam!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Oh god, you're perfect. You sound EXACTLY like... who your avatar presents. I love it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom