Birthday
February 5
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Nintendo Switch
Tree or Axe?
🌳
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ask-me-and-my-player-wannabe-and-psychotic-pacifist-ocs-anything.115747/

Contact

Steam
ClimmyTehNoob
Discord Tag
CTNC
Youtube Page
https://www.youtube.com/@ctnc6059/videos

Signature

CTNC stands for Climmy the Necromancer (or Noob) Cat, as in a kind of normal house cat... Even though my profile pic is an unrelated gray fox...

Ask Me (and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs) Anything thread. Feel free to bump if you want to ask anything.

Profile Pic is by my sister!

Following

Trophies

1. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  2. 0

Don't Lose Your Head!

Your creative skills are truly terrifying! Thanks for making Halloween spooktacular! (Participated in a Halloween Contest)
  3. 0

Living Tree

You stayed true to nature, let your roots grow and branches spread wide. Long live the Trees!
  4. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  7. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  8. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  9. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  10. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  11. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  12. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  13. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  14. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  15. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  16. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
Back
Top Bottom