Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

CTNC

Terrarian
Hi. I'm Climmy the Necromancer (or Noob) Cat, or CTNC for short, and I thought making an AMA would be fun. I have a habit of tying to be funny and tend to come up with random ideas out of nowhere, like suggesting that the Silent Fish Fishing Reward should try to sing when powered. My two favorite games are Terraria and Pokemon. I love knowing in depth game mechanics, no matter how obscure or useless, and am a fan of challenge runs. Gamechamp3000's Mario Odyssey Without Jumping video and livestreams looked so fun I had to try it myself and there's one challenge with Pokemon I don't even see as a challenge any more because it's just the way I play. There aren't any Terraria challenges other than Special Seeds that I've wanted to try though unless you count playthroughs of every class on Master Mode. I don't really want a Terraria Challenge anyway because I'm still not tired of Vanilla even after over a 1200 Hours and my playthroughs of Terraria are pretty slow because dying is fun, I don't care as much about making progress that much when I'm at a point where I can survive easily even on Master Mode, and I like building and fishing. Seriously, I finished over 200 Fishing Quests on my Ranged 1.4 Master Mode playthrough.

For the fun of it, I'll assume you're asking me and my OCs unless you say you're just asking me or one or both of the OCs, but please ask all three. (Unless you want to ask the OCs personal stuff, then just them.) Having the Psychotic Pacifist one as part of the AMA is mostly an excuse to act insane and give more interesting answers.

OC Name: The Hunter (Current Real Name: Doesn't know, doesn't care.)
Text Color: Orange
Game: Terraria
Reason Created: Made for a Webcomic of a real life Reality TV show with Fan Characters for competitors. (I changed my mind about submitting my OC when I found out the author was racist.)
Description: The Hunter is an NPC that fights in close range Melee, even when hunting. They used to hunt small game like ducks and deer before the Wall of Flash was slain, but now there's enough big game like Tortoises and Pigrons he only hunts monsters. Their meat is just as good, it's more ethical than killing cute animals that don't try to kill you, and they're more fun to hunt. They get the feeling that the player is the only "real person" and wants to be like the player. They also have a player like mentality and does things that players would like treat gender like it's cosmetic and not care about being pranked with Gender Change Potions, not care if they die because they come back the next day with a different name, and play with a werefox with a laser pointer to distract her from her suffering because NPCs can't hurt you. The Zoologist mauled them for the last one. He's okay with it though because it was an accident and there was nothing but upsides once he stopped being overwhelmed by his new instincts and heightened senses. Well, there was one downside, but a cursed charm similar to a Moon Charm lets him control himself during Full and Blood Moons but keeps them stuck in fox form all the time. That means the upsides are even stronger and happen during the day and the only "downside" is it makes them look different!
Other Notes: The Zoologist and Halloween Fox Costume may have made me into a furry and it really shows with The Hunter...

OC Name: Climmy, AKA the Pacifist on the Warpath
Text Color: Green
Game: Pokemon
Reason Created: I was pretty sure I was the first person to try Pokemon with Status Moves Only so I felt like I had to record the playthrough. I didn't have video making stuff, so I resorted to fanfiction. Things got interesting when I had to think about how a Pacifist would take on Team Rocket, who are basically the Pokemon Mafia in the games. (Shout out to Shyguymask for his Status Moves Only Videos.)
Description: This Pacifistic Pokemon Trainer is NOT Gandhi. Not even close. There's a reason he calls himself the Pacifist on the Warpath. He'd probably be more merciful if he was able to tell his Pokemon to attack without being interrupted by traumatic flashbacks instead of having to resort to Status Moves and chaos. At least he knows his moral code has massive loopholes and double standards. Even if you're a good person, staying away may be a good idea. He likes weirding people out and challenging him to a battle may be frustrating and unexciting to you because of his Pokemon being asleep from Rest most of the time and still somehow winning.
Other Notes: I haven't used anything other than Status Moves since I played Fire Red this way and I play a lot of Pokemon. Needless to say, I got Shield when Pokemon Sword and Shield came out.

CTNC

Terrarian
I see you're also a part of "The Zoologist Made Me a Furry" club.

So, would it be reasonable to assume you base your OCs off characters you use in games?
The Psychotic Pacifist started as shameless self insert because I didn't see why I'd need anything else when I'm just documenting a playthrough. Team Rocket messed with that plan a little bit. By a little bit, I mean "Giving a copy of 'The Friendly RPG where no one has to die' (AKA Undertale) as a passive aggressive gift before leaving their base then feeling like things had to escalate until an army of trainers and/or people attending a canceled gaming convention raided a city to free it from Team Rocket and to uncancel the convention while half of the army were in Undertale cosplay costumes and almost everyone was playing different Undertale songs at the same time." Sometimes I read what I just wrote and have so many questions...

The Hunter wasn't based on a character I had, but I was going to make a fox character sooner or later because I like making any kind of non-human Characters in games with good enough customization and the Halloween Fox Max was made for that. Bright Brown Dye makes it pretty much the exact shade of gray for a gray fox and Frog Gear is perfect for paws! Anyway, the Hunter pretty much happened because I was really liking a webcomic. ...and because I imagined being mauled by the Zoologist. Where's that Zoologist Furry Club Card?

Did you call me a furry? *sigh* Just because I'm not sure if I'm more of a human or a fox anymore doesn't mean I'm a... Squeaky Ball!
What were you saying? *squeaky noises*

With that in mind, what are the chances of you making more OCs?
I think the club card gives you a discount on all Zoologist purchases.

Hey, I don't blame you. Instincts are hard to fight.

CTNC

Terrarian
With that in mind, what are the chances of you making more OCs?
I think the club card gives you a discount on all Zoologist purchases.

Hey, I don't blame you. Instincts are hard to fight.
These two just kind of happened, so I don't think it's that likely.

Instincts? Try telling that to my Tyranitar and Mewtwo. They had no problems with a Pacifist Trainer. Then again they really liked using Toxic and staring down their opponent and Tyranitar loved using Roar a lot more when Stealth Rock and Spikes were set up... and my Shiny Lunatone doesn't like using Rest at night... Maybe you have a point...

CTNC

Terrarian
And finally, where'd you get that squirrel drawing?
XKCD What If
Someone asked, "Could you get drunk from drinking a drunk person's blood?"

There would've been a different drawing for what happens after drinking 14 glasses, but...

squirrel.png

(It was on a white background, so it's a little messed up here.)

Could you get drunk from fighting drunk monsters? I'd have to take less breaks to get Tipsy again!

How am I not the most insane?

SilkyVol2

Official Terrarian
Are your OC's aware of their lack of existence?

Do they protest against their mere mental ideation?

Do they wish to be more.

CTNC

Terrarian
Are your OC's aware of their lack of existence?

Do they protest against their mere mental ideation?
Are you saying "I" don't exist because I'm only the monster I've become instead?

Being fiction would explain how a Psychotic Pacifist was able to take down Team Rocket and become Champion.

In other words, they don't know. The Hunter would not be happy about finding out.
Do they wish to be more.
I feel like the Hero is the only real character in this world... I want to matter too.

If anything, I wish to be less. No one knows how to fight against me because there's no one else like me. Do you know how many trainers told their Pokemon to spam Defense raising moves against me or how many used Sword Dance right before fainting from Toxic without time to attack? It's funny when less experianced trainers do stuff like that, but when one of the Elite Four tries Sucker Punch right after Ninetales used Rest?! I've been trying to get her kicked off the Elite Four ever since.
(For context, Sucker Punch is an attack that always goes first but only works if your opponent is going to attack that turn. Even if I hadn't already shown none of Ninetale's four of my moves were attacks, Rest put Ninetales to sleep, which stops her from using moves. Asking for better AI feels like a "careful what you wish for" thing.)

Pineapple on Pizza?
I may try to be as insane as possible, but I have limits!
Do you know why Pineapple Pizza is called Hawaiian Pizza? It's because Hawaii is as far from Italy you can get. Whoever wrote the Pineapple's description in Terraria is wrong!

Top Bottom