Recent content by CubeeCabin

1. CubeeCabin

PC Please help

6.67% chance of dropping from Angry Nimbus.
  2. CubeeCabin

Member-Run Contest Terraria Building Battle

Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to join in for a while. My computer's been having issues and it's gonna be some time before I can get it back up and running. I'll try to get back into it once I have everything back in order.
  3. CubeeCabin

True, but revealing the theme after we have submissions does help to prevent anyone from getting a head start on their submission. Just my thoughts though.
  4. CubeeCabin

One question though: How many submissions are we allowed to send per theme?
  5. CubeeCabin

PC Can I buy some Hermes Boots?

-7 Gold For Spiked or Wild (These are the ones already on the boots.) -10 Gold For Any Other Modifier
  6. CubeeCabin

PC Buying Topaz

I need Diamonds if you are willing to trade those
  7. CubeeCabin

PC looking for lava charm

Try the "Want To Buy" section of the forums. You might find better results for responses there.
  8. CubeeCabin

Airship Build + Some others

I would suggest moving some furniture in the large room next to the bedroom and have the teleporter enterance there.
  9. CubeeCabin

PC Building Materials Incorporated (Open on Saturdays with exceptions)

Hey, quick question before I make an offer, how much Marble do you have at the moment?
  10. CubeeCabin

How do you organize your Mobile-Storage

What's in your Piggy Bank/Safe/Defender's Forge so you can take out anywhere? I'll use mine for an example: -Piggy Bank: Tools/Armor/Weapons -Safe: Crafting Materials -Defender's Forge: Summoning Items If you use just one or two, that's just as okay.
  11. CubeeCabin

PC Buying Sextant

If you still need one. I have one for sale. http://steamcommunity.com/id/cabin_of_cubes/
  12. CubeeCabin

Room Ideas?

How about a room for Paintings and/or Statues?
Back
Top Bottom