Cubicality
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I cannot find sea snails, and I need their mucus!
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    Hah, just as I finish setting up a farm for them, I realize a Purple Mucos has been sitting there the whole time. *bangs head on desk*
    I just watched my hornets chase after a zombie with 5 health for about 10 seconds failing to hit him while I was crafting.
    *wants to make a suggestion that King Slime has a crown* *King Slime attacks and I see he got a crown* Devs, good job reading my mind.
    Reactions: Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    It feels like hes always had that crown
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    Nope, he used to just be a giant slime.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I am aware of that, I'm a tester and was there when it was added to him. What I mean is, it feel like hes always had it. The crown when it was added, didn't feel any different, just felt like it had always been there.
    Apparently, to use VirtualDub the way I want, I have to install a bunch of plugins, which I don't want to do. :mad:
    The Eye of Cthulhu is so strong! This is not a joke. Not Expert Mode either.
    Reactions: Red H2O
    R
    Red H2O
    It's way too early for how easy it is to get, and how insanely powerful it is. It with a Godly prefix has more base damage than my Godly Solar Eruption (but with obvious downsides).
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    Red H2O got it!
    Mine only has Unpleasant, and does 152 melee damage.
    Kyouko, Not Cthulhu drops a better yoyo, Terraria (Might be Terrarian, can never remember).
    190 base damage.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I already have The Terrarian.

"How to kill all boss: Use legendary The Terrarian and Vampire Knifes."
    *kills Duke Fishron* *suicides to last Cthulhunado* It's better than dying to it straight.
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    Well, second kill, after it, now there's just one more thing I wanted for 1.3. But I'm done with grinding for Truffle Worms to try and get a Flairon. Anyone want to trade one of a Tsunami?
    The countdown to 1.3 page is only until June 30th right? Do we know the exact hour it's coming out?
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    Might be messed up because time zones. Didn't make it, we don't know the hour.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    I keep hoping that it's not like, I wake up on the 30th and then it's coming out at like 10:00PM and then I stay up until 5:00AM playing it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom