Recent content by CutieMonica

1. CutieMonica

Items Block Chisel for building that lets you create accents where there weren't any before

I made this image forever ago, but it still holds as something I'd like to see added. It'd be able to create lines between blocks where there usually aren't, including making lines when it's surrounded by itself. This means for builders, you can use the same material with distinct lines or have...
  2. CutieMonica

PC Can the Angler spawn with no sand?

The wiki says the angler can spawn in an ocean biome on sand or water, but I believe that sand might be required, I'm playing skyblock and went to the very edge of the world, building a massive ocean-like pool of water with dirt blocks on the bottom, I went AFK there, making sure mobs could...
  3. CutieMonica

Wavebank Dream Speedrunning Music over Every Song

The speedrun wavebank to end all speedrun wavebanks. Have you ever wanted the exact same song playing in every scenario? Absolutely not? Too bad! This wavebank is for every Terraria speedrunner out there who just really loves repetition and restarting, all normal songs are "Dream Running Song...
  4. CutieMonica

Wavebank Any easy way to downgrade wavebanks to 1.4.1.1?

Bit of an odd question, but a majority of wave banks are 1.4.1.2 now and don't work on 1.4.1.1, the reason I ask is that the Terraria speedrunning community generally uses 1.4.1.1 as its the fastest version.
  5. CutieMonica

tModLoader Trying to come up with a Starbound-esque modpack

Hey all, I have been brainstorming a bunch of ideas for a modpack that essentially tries to take as many aspects of Starbound possible aside from the overly complex storyline you get railroaded into and cram them into modded Terraria, basically, I'm just going to post a list of mods I have so...
  6. CutieMonica

PC Any way to summon both cultist and moon lord at the same time?

The celestial sigil doesn't work if another boss is currently there or if a devotee/archer is on screen, However, you can summon other bosses while the moon lord is out, it's just that the cultists immediately disappear upon using it.
  7. CutieMonica

PC Any way to summon both cultist and moon lord at the same time?

I want to fight all the bosses at the same time, I've gotten to the point where the only problematic ones are the lunatic cultist and the moon lord. It seems like you cannot fight both at the same time under any circumstances, but crazier things have been found to get around intended game...
  8. CutieMonica

Items Revamp Music Boxes!

Update: they made it give you an indication that the music box recorded, thats all from I can see, Still a good improvement tho! keep it up, relogic! :)
  9. CutieMonica

1.4 trailer music

The OG title screen theme is in the game still, hopefully since they're adding the tutorial music box from older mobile and console versions back in they'll make another music box for the journeys end title theme
  10. CutieMonica

I've been thinking so much about Journey Mode, here are some random ideas I had for it

Ever since the spoiler earlier today (Or yesterday, technically), my mind has been going off the rails with ideas for this, here are some thoughts I had since the concept of this is so enthralling and I love the idea of a creative mode you have to earn, also these could all very well be...
  11. CutieMonica

Sound Trial/Test (Inspired by Kirby's Sound Tests)

I JUST NOTICE IT SAYS SOUND TSET AAAAAAAAA Edit: fixed lol
  12. CutieMonica

Sound Trial/Test (Inspired by Kirby's Sound Tests)

I got every music box and decided to make a Kirby inspired sound test room to display and use every single one! Here it is! (it barely fits on screen)
  13. CutieMonica

I really like this idea too! given that music boxes sell for a bit anyway, this also wouldn't make people who don't care for them feel upset either. a little side note, its post moon-lord in my terraria playthrough and i decided to start collecting all the music boxes which is what spawned this...
  14. CutieMonica

(totally not related to my last post) The way music boxes function in their current form in Terraria is, well, it leaves much to be desired. For starters, I have a few different ways of going about this, 2 of them entirely different ways for the music box to function, and one of them just on how...
  15. CutieMonica

PC Question about Music Box recordings

I want to make a sound test room with every music box in the game, this is obviously bound to take a long time, but i wanted to know, i know that if the in-game music is set to 0 then music boxes wont record, but if i have terraria going in windowed and then click on, say chrome, would that...
Back
Top Bottom