Recent content by Dakota Spine

1. Dakota Spine

Blocks & Decoration Could we get a "Pump" block for Items?

Building farms is something I find myself doing quite often in my Terraria worlds, once I find myself more easily able to do so. Specifically, enemy farms. I can do just about anything I need, save for picking up items We have Teleporters, Conveyor Belts, Actuators and Wires, As well as regular...
  2. Dakota Spine

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

What measures do you take to determined rather or not a feature; be it tiles or items or monsters, is ready to be added to the game? What standard of visuals or function should it meet, and what place should it have in the game to be added in full? Thank you!
  3. Dakota Spine

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Didn't know about the loved and loving part, that's actually quite useful. I do agree!
  4. Dakota Spine

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

The Princess NPC has a bizarre amount of different highlights to their sprite compared to other NPCs Heck, don't want to be a downer; everything else is great but they look too detailed even compared to the Zoologist and the Golfer, the most recent NPCs They don't seem to offer much beyond just...
  5. Dakota Spine

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

I know the mod is quite old But out of anything, I desire for those cultist looking monsters that begin spawning inHardmode to be reworked or removed. They make exploring anywhere near the biome simply unbearable The background of the biome would benefit from getting a little rework too, it's...
  6. Dakota Spine

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

I haven't explored too many bosses and their difficulty; though a lot of them are pretty great The Polar Exterminator is actually one of my favorite modded bosses and I really love them~ I wouldn't change a thing!
  7. Dakota Spine

Truly has been a bit, but i've been finding myself checking back here a bit more frequently~ xP

Truly has been a bit, but i've been finding myself checking back here a bit more frequently~ xP
  8. Dakota Spine

Sprites The Mushrooms [As an Alt-Jungle]

I really love the Glowworm Cave idea
  9. Dakota Spine

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: Dungeon Master

There aren't really any provided. That point in the game doesn't really need another NPC to sell basic things though Unlocked around that time is the Cyborg, who still sells unique things in the form of ammo for Rocket Launchers, which are a Ranged weapon archetype This idea would need be to...
  10. Dakota Spine

Sprites Magic Pebble: Pre-Hardmode Summoner Accessory

Highly agreed. Vastly prefer items that are generated or created, rather than randomly dropped!
  11. Dakota Spine

NPCs & Enemies Coralstone furniture set

Good sentiment, wrong place to post this though
  12. Dakota Spine

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Rework

If i'm reading this right, he basically has to be killed five times? Because taking 75% of his health only for him to restore his entire health bar five times sounds absurdly frustrating
  13. Dakota Spine

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: Dungeon Master

Not particularly a fan of NPCs who only exist to sell you weapons that could otherwise be obtained or created through other means Most other NPCs serve a relevant function that's either useful or novel. Functions like the Nurse healing you or the Dryad telling you your world's level of...
  14. Dakota Spine

Game Mechanics Torch Swap only uses regular Torches. This shouldn't the the case

That's my point, though. The numerous types of torches not being compatible with the swapping mechanic feels wrong. Torches as a whole should be treated like any other when it comes to the mechanic.
  15. Dakota Spine

Biomes & Nature More developed ocean content

I think the image on the left looks pretty silly in all honesty. Ii think the right is fine, but I wish it were more fleshed out
Back
Top Bottom