Recent content by Dane

1. Dane

Resolved Angler Sky Lake quest bugged

It seems it was missing like 100 more water blocks. Worldgen was just really unlucky.
  2. Dane

Sadly it's the only Sky Lake in that world, while it has a ton of water i'm not sure if it's 1000. We will try to fill it up even more.
  3. Dane

It seems that it's impossible to fish up a quest that is in the Sky Lake. If anyone else can confirm this issue it would be really helpful. Any other quest can be done in less than 1 minute but this one is impossible.
  4. Dane

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Tested and everything seems to work now as it should. Not really sure what was causing it but a guess would be that it was because of mod reloading. Will inform you if there's actually a way to replicate the problem(s) reliably.
  5. Dane

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code. at Terraria.IO.Preferences.Save(Boolean createFile) at VeinMiner.Config.CreateConfig() at VeinMiner.Config.Load() at VeinMiner.VeinMiner.Load() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object...
  6. Dane

Guide Complete Animated Guide to Teleporters!

10/10 best stuff out there for terraria. I love how they loop perfectly :D
  7. Dane

[Curiousity] 'Mushroom rain' and other spontaneous drops from actuated (grass) blocks.

This is really a helpful (bug) feature in the game :D Makes farming for Shroomite armor easier
  8. Dane

PC [Project] Mechmod - A T-MEC community mod

Next to the previously mention bug where the screen goes black when I use the gravity motion there is another one, disposing of items with the Drop key will make them disappear, I don't know if it's all items but I lost a couple of banners because of this and maybe some other items. Pls fix :)
  9. Dane

This thread has reached 100 posts, congrats, amazing mod and you are doing amazing work :)
  10. Dane

Interesting, nice work on the mod improvements.
  11. Dane

I suggest your remove "Keyboard" from options until you actually implement it. Edit: I'll just put this here: When using the gravity potion the screen goes black instead of reverting, is this a mod glitch or my game?
  12. Dane

the mod creates a folder on my desktop for logs, but it's always empty. Can it not?
  13. Dane

PC Wtb Life Fruit

Now, and the next 12 hours.
  14. Dane

PC WTB Crimson Key

I think I have 1 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DaneTheBeast/
Back
Top Bottom