Recent content by Dankk

1. Dankk

Resolved [Mobile] How do I defeat the Lunatic Cultist?

I fought plantera, and golem twice just to get into the groove and see how the new controls work. Took them down easy, but was then annihilated by the lunatic cultist. I was using my, best gear, well used to be the best (mage). I missed basically every shot I took with every weapon I had. The...
  2. Dankk

Resolved [Mobile] Will there ever be controller support?

Before 1.3, controllers half worked. Now they don’t. Will controllers ever be fully supported?
  3. Dankk

Mobile The Complete Comprehensive Guide to Beating the Dungeon Guardian

I ran into a glitch awhile back and had no idea how to repeat it. It was only recently that I figured out how. If you have another device, join into the world of your main character. Have the DG go after your other character and leave the game on that device. The DG should be stuck spinning in...
  4. Dankk

Mobile Controller support?

Some controllers do actually sort of work as of this version. I have a Steel Series wireless bluetooth controller that does sort of work, some buttons don’t work properly though.
  5. Dankk

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

I’m starting to think that the mobile version will get 1.3 as its last update, or not get 1.3 at all.
  6. Dankk

Mobile World in cloud save disappeared

The world I had collected an abundance of resources on disappeared. It was a world I kept in my cloud save that I would take items from when I needed them. I was just editing it yesterday and saved it back to the cloud. I know I didn’t accidentally delete it because I was just on it earlier.
  7. Dankk

Mobile Are these houses valid for NPC’s?

I have not played in a while and am not sure if I built these right, each house is 11x3, can anyone confirm? Thanks.
  8. Dankk

Mobile What are the best weapons for the mechanical bosses

Nimbus rod all the way for the destroyer.
  9. Dankk

Resolved [Mobile] I Can't break the traps of the jungle temple

Yea. The last time I was really playing was four mounths ago. I would assume nothing changed as there has been no updates.
  10. Dankk

Resolved [Mobile] Ghosts

Thanks. There’s just nothing more disappointing than coming back after a days worth of being AFK and finding an empty inventory and an army of ghosts hovering above the teleporters.
  11. Dankk

Resolved [Mobile] Ghosts

Are ghosts just for halloween? They severely mess up my elemental farm as they hover 1 block above the teleporters and don’t get teleported to the killing chamber. My question is, when will they stop spawning, as in all the halloween stuff goes away?
  12. Dankk

Mobile Do you consider this to be cheating?

Awhile back with my main character I had made a few different AFK farms for different things. They are very efficent ones. But then I decided to delete my character, and main world for some reason I still have no reason for. I use those farms with my new character, I don’t consider this cheating...
  13. Dankk

Resolved [Mobile] My WoF Plan

Weapons -Beenades Armor -None Equipables -None Layout -One long dirt path with campfires everywhere How a noob (myself) can easily take out the WoF in seconds. But to answer your question, nevermind I assume you’ve already killed it. :)
  14. Dankk

Resolved [Mobile] I Can't break the traps of the jungle temple

You can also harvest them with dynamite.
Back
Top Bottom