Mobile Do you consider this to be cheating?

Dankk

Steampunker
Awhile back with my main character I had made a few different AFK farms for different things. They are very efficent ones. But then I decided to delete my character, and main world for some reason I still have no reason for. I use those farms with my new character, I don’t consider this cheating because I made them legit before. Do you consider this cheating?

I don't consider farms cheating, since you are still working for it. They are simply time savers.

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.
Cheating is in the hands of the player.

If you don't consider it cheating, then good.
There's no "cheat police" on these Sandbox games.

I personally don't consider farms, they're just a time saving tool, if it gave you stuff that shouldn't be available to you I'd consider it cheating. (and probably still use them)

Farms are unable to give items you couldn't get, since they involve enemies that could spawn, just... These tend to focus on enemies that don't spawn as often...

Come to think of it... I have a world that I was making an event arena for... When I'm not doing an event, there's about a million Wooden Mimics that spawn, despite being a rarer enemy.

Awhile back with my main character I had made a few different AFK farms for different things. They are very efficent ones. But then I decided to delete my character, and main world for some reason I still have no reason for. I use those farms with my new character, I don’t consider this cheating because I made them legit before. Do you consider this cheating?
I only consider cheat if you use items that you can't get now (E.g.: Lihzahrd traps in pre-Golem)

By that logic than duplicateing items is not cheating because you have to have the item to duplicate it
Sometimes you maybe want to hack some items, like a Moon Lord spawner, will take some time to get it, and is a bit '"boring" to get. Then hack one isn't too bad. But, e.g.: An armor, will be too cheating.
Another example is if you lost an item, like a Terra blade, for sample. I'd rather pretend I didn't lose it.

Back
Top Bottom