Resolved [Mobile] Will there ever be controller support?

Dankk

Steampunker
Before 1.3, controllers half worked. Now they don’t. Will controllers ever be fully supported?

Before 1.3, controllers half worked. Now they don’t. Will controllers ever be fully supported?
Possibly. It's something that is being talked about for future updates, that's not a guarantee though.

As the title says , is there controller support for PS4 Dualshock for Android? If it helps , my phone is a P10 Huawei..

There is currently no controller support in the 1.3 update, but it may be added in the future.

Last edited:
Did they take Out controller support for 1.3 mobile on iOS? iOS 13 just added support for controllers and I was trying to get mine to work on it and I couldn’t.

I have been waiting awhile for an update. When this came in was like. Please. Bluetooth controller support? Nope. Any idea why this is not a thing? Also using a USB C to USB adapter Xbox 1 controllers can be plugged in. Not used on this game. Using same tech cab plug in keyboard and mouse. Has yet to be tested

I have been waiting awhile for an update. When this came in was like. Please. Bluetooth controller support? Nope. Any idea why this is not a thing? Also using a USB C to USB adapter Xbox 1 controllers can be plugged in. Not used on this game. Using same tech cab plug in keyboard and mouse. Has yet to be tested
Hi @イ尺のリフム刀, I moved your post into this thread, since it was for the same topic. :)

Yes, it’s been mentioned that there are plans for controller support in the future. It wasn’t something that they wanted to hold up release for.

I bet all of you controller owners want support so bad I don't wana figure out stuff with octupus or panda gamepad to have controls for terraria plus all control owner really want this if you this devs is a really good idea to add them

How is this topic marked resolved? A promise that it’s coming and no release date doesn’t mean it will happen. There is still no controller support available with the latest version of the Mobile app.

How is this topic marked resolved? A promise that it’s coming and no release date doesn’t mean it will happen. There is still no controller support available with the latest version of the Mobile app.
Hi there @Mabus51. :) The question was will there be controller support. The question was answered, and thus, was resolved. Even if the answer was “No, controller support is never coming” or “not sure, the devs haven’t said one way or another” the topic would still be resolved as an answer has been given.

Yeah i was happy when i saw the mobile release update on gplay, bt support... But then i tried and :((( .. my ipega pg-9087s aint recognized :( all of other games recognizes it but terraria wont. And i do suck using the touch controls... Well.. guess ill just keep on hoping!

Last edited:
Yeah i was happy when i saw the mobile release update on gplay, bt support... But then i tried and :((( .. my ipega pg-9087s aint recognized :( all of other games recognizes it but terraria wont. And i do suck using the touch controls... Well.. guess ill just keep on hoping!
DR Studios, the mobile developers, are working on a Phase 2 fix for currently unsupported gamepads. The target is end of April, but that is a target, not a guarantee. There is more info here :) You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Back
Top Bottom