Recent content by dark_

1. dark_

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

@Leinfors Sorry, but I needed to get that out of my system and was just being honest about it. I also wasn't trying to insult him either, but if a "request" affects the community as a whole - I felt the need to give my opinion about it too. I guess that I'll just stop following the thread...
  2. dark_

This really is sad... if you don't like the game, you can always ditch Terraria and start playing one where you'll spend another 200 bucks buying all of the DLCs they come up with. Please don't stay around and make it worse for everyone else who enjoys this and really appreciates Re-Logic for...
  3. dark_

I don't know what kind of games you like to play, or your friend for the matter - but I'll take Resident Evil for an example. I used to play 4 a lot, it had 4 difficulty types iirc. I really liked the game so I passed it throughouly a dozens of times on most of the difficulties. After all of...
  4. dark_

I presume that you're half a mile away from him when you're trying to dodge the laser? Staying closer to the eye, you don't need to a fast-turning mount. Or if you're really bad at dodging it by rotating around his head, use rod of discord.
  5. dark_

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Ok... another method on how to beat the moon lord? Three words. Rod. of. Discord. Well either that or what Soulstiger said. ^^
  6. dark_

You're seriously arguing that? Well, if anyone who doesn't like building doesn't have the time or will to place 30 blocks over his head to protect himself from the lasers... well then one can always try dodging and dying. This isn't really worth discussing anymore.
  7. dark_

Your characters should be in the trash bin now if they got deleted by the game, as it moves all the files there. Check that to see whether they still exist there and just return them back to the terraria save game folder. Hopefully you'll manage to sort that out!
  8. dark_

Well, no one is forcing you to build one, right? You could always just place some dirt blocks 2x10 or whatever the dimensions you'd like above yourself to block the laser and you've got yourself an arena. And btw, the harvesting part takes even less if you already have an older world or if you...
  9. dark_

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Yup, that's a 1.3 thing. Looks nice too.
  10. dark_

Yeah, true... I don't know, but making him despawn just makes the whole fight more annoying because you need to go through hell again just to fight him. Like @Xylia said though, making him drop luminite on "killing" his eyes and giving as an option to craft a summoning item would be fine I...
  11. dark_

Well, him teleporting to your spawn point and killing you right off would be plain braindead, so that obviously wouldn't/shouldn't be happening. Making him chill a bit before getting back to you would be fine. :P
  12. dark_

Mostly lasers, because they deal by far the most *instant* damage out of all of his attacks, and they're faster when the True eyes get out. 99% of the time when I died was those 3 gathering around me and slicing me with their damn laser moves. And on top of that, the moving eyes attack which is...
  13. dark_

Oh, but you can completely avoid the lasers... :P Well, at least I do so at the moment. Just as I said, that's one way of doing it. The other is moving, "hiding" and avoiding as many lasers as you can.
  14. dark_

Well, it isn't completely cheesing, but on the other hand you completely avoid lasers that way. It kinda feels like cheesing tho, as you basically aren't doing anything but standing and wrecking him. But then again, it's a way to fight too using the games given mechanics. So yeah, I didn't say...
  15. dark_

Well, yeah... if that get's patched then there's still one more way of cheesing him and his lasers. :P Basically, the point is to get all of his eyes out "at the same time" and finish the battle asap afterwards. I do agree that the leech effect needs nerfing, as it's simple annoying... or that...
Back
Top Bottom