Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2020 Sucked.. 2021 was slowly good.
    Esther
    Esther
    I personally disagree slightly, 2020 was better for me
    After all, if the pandemic didn't start, I would have never came here
    Simple
    Simple
    2020 was scary for me, but 2021 was one of the most uneventful and boring years.
    2022 is looking bright though.
    I'm making a zombies ate my neighbors (SNES) Wavebank, along with the sega genesis version of zombies ate my neighbors for the otherworld soundtrack.
    Well Im gonna make a Role play based off The game zombies ate my neighbors and monster madness battle for suburbia But with anthropomorphic animals...
    DeathWolf1982
    DeathWolf1982
    Well the name of the role play is gonna be Night of the living anthro monsters.
    Well should i make a role play thats also a Comic Too! Aka comic role plays with images of the location the character or weapon or enemy.
    Reactions: QUEENOFCHICKENS
    Esther
    Esther
    As a long-time roleplayer I can already say that this just will not work. Comics and roleplays don't go together because 1, it's a pain to quote images, and 2, you'd have to respond with images as well which is tedious to do.
    DeathWolf1982
    DeathWolf1982
    true it is becuase comics are like respond and horrid and does not go together.
    Here's a What If.... What If The goblin army was the wolf army an army of anthropomorphic wolves that plan on attacking the player oh and the goblin tinkerer is the lupine or wolf tinkerer..
    Question of the day, What Game did better for a hockey mask wearing character (Not Jason) Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse (1988) or Stanley Decker from zombies ate my neighbors (1993)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Splatterhouse.
    DeathWolf1982
    DeathWolf1982
    True. Stanley decker's hockey mask, looks like a half Michael Myers mask rather than a hockey mask.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    As far as I know, more people came to the latter for everything else.
    Terraria Resprite.png
    Just an awesome resprite of the zoologist, she's an actual fox.
    DeathWolf1982
    DeathWolf1982
    I might be coloring her shirt blue and removing the belt.
    DeathWolf1982
    DeathWolf1982
    Terraria Resprite 2.png
    And this her transformed look with claws, i might add messy fur and ripped up boots and a ripped up blue shirt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom