Recent content by Deities-of-Chaos

1. Deities-of-Chaos

What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

it sounds more like "The More You Know *insert falling star*"
  2. Deities-of-Chaos

Who here is HYPED for Ancients awakened!

Also Terra is the wizard who I think was the successor of the Heart of Nature (deceased). She is basically the same level as ???, Discord Incarnate.
  3. Deities-of-Chaos

Who here is HYPED for Ancients awakened!

Oblivion is a Titan, the Hyper Ancient stuff was scrapped. Oblivion is the Titan of the Void.
  4. Deities-of-Chaos

Terrawaves Mod - Vanilla Wavebank Mod

Epic! I saw you finished up with "Behemoth From Beneath" recently. Very nice job!
  5. Deities-of-Chaos

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

they took plankton's house smh
  6. Deities-of-Chaos

How did you get it to fit on one screen?

How did you get it to fit on one screen?
  7. Deities-of-Chaos

I love Terraria, but now it has my favorite team of developers. They made my childhood Mario...

I love Terraria, but now it has my favorite team of developers. They made my childhood Mario Maker. And for that I love them. Even if some back out, or do something stupid. I am so glad this game was made by the people who made it possible for me to easily make Mario Levels. :)
  8. Deities-of-Chaos

Am I the only one who now gives the devs of Terraria A LOT MORE RESPECT now that I know they...

Am I the only one who now gives the devs of Terraria A LOT MORE RESPECT now that I know they developed SMBX?
  9. Deities-of-Chaos

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my entry, that I accidentally posted in the actual area of rules. Sorry for not posting here earlier!
  10. Deities-of-Chaos

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

Not sure if I am behind on updates, but why is there no Grand Design on mobile? If I am not, I would suggest that get added. It gets annoying to carry around mostly just wire and tools just to hook things up and turn them on. Also, please add the Actuation Rod for mobile.
  11. Deities-of-Chaos

Hello! Nice to meet you too! :happy:

Hello! Nice to meet you too! :happy:
  12. Deities-of-Chaos

Drawings & Paintings White Radish Draws Terraria Stuff

Me when I accidentally killed my friend and he drops powerful loot
  13. Deities-of-Chaos

Oh hi there, Terrarians and Hoomans alike!

Yay! I hope your time here in this realm of peaceful Terraria-ism is good.
Back
Top Bottom