• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Deities-of-Chaos

1. Deities-of-Chaos

Terrawaves Mod - Vanilla Wavebank Mod

Epic! I saw you finished up with "Behemoth From Beneath" recently. Very nice job!
  2. Deities-of-Chaos

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

they took plankton's house smh
  3. Deities-of-Chaos

How did you get it to fit on one screen?

How did you get it to fit on one screen?
  4. Deities-of-Chaos

I love Terraria, but now it has my favorite team of developers. They made my childhood Mario...

I love Terraria, but now it has my favorite team of developers. They made my childhood Mario Maker. And for that I love them. Even if some back out, or do something stupid. I am so glad this game was made by the people who made it possible for me to easily make Mario Levels. :)
  5. Deities-of-Chaos

Am I the only one who now gives the devs of Terraria A LOT MORE RESPECT now that I know they...

Am I the only one who now gives the devs of Terraria A LOT MORE RESPECT now that I know they developed SMBX?
  6. Deities-of-Chaos

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my entry, that I accidentally posted in the actual area of rules. Sorry for not posting here earlier!
  7. Deities-of-Chaos

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

Not sure if I am behind on updates, but why is there no Grand Design on mobile? If I am not, I would suggest that get added. It gets annoying to carry around mostly just wire and tools just to hook things up and turn them on. Also, please add the Actuation Rod for mobile.
  8. Deities-of-Chaos

Hello! Nice to meet you too! :happy:

Hello! Nice to meet you too! :happy:
  9. Deities-of-Chaos

Drawings & Paintings Captain's Terraria Artwork

Me when I accidentally killed my friend and he drops powerful loot
  10. Deities-of-Chaos

Oh hi there, Terrarians and Hoomans alike!

Yay! I hope your time here in this realm of peaceful Terraria-ism is good.
  11. Deities-of-Chaos

Oh hi there, Terrarians and Hoomans alike!

Itsa me, Deities-of-Chaos, here to find new mods for Terraria, post mods (maybe), add ideas, and maybe add some humor in here and there. I hope y'all enjoy the lines of forums of Terraria, and enjoy the game. Oh yeah, I got a DeviantArt I am on sometimes, making a comic about Terraria (not...
Top Bottom